source: trunk/Activity.py @ 2417

Revision Log Mode:


Legend:

Added
Modified
Copied or renamed
Diff Rev Age Author Log Message
(edit) @2410   11 years anonymous Portlets are much more efficient and simpler now and work independent of …
(edit) @2409   11 years anonymous Worked on #1743. *Important* Update first to latest tagged release …
(edit) @2401   11 years anonymous Version 2.9.1
(edit) @2263   12 years jukka Fixed #1563 at least, machinations behind browse results are again …
(edit) @2253   12 years gabor fixed #1625 spent 6h
(edit) @1906   12 years jukka Closed #1475. Groups still refer to these as 'learning resources', we'll …
(edit) @1840   12 years pjotr References #1425, implemented the method and some additional methods
(edit) @1833   12 years jukka Closed #1423, spent 5h. Adds field 'score' to every resource type. If you …
(edit) @1432   13 years jukka Worked on #1173, still stuff to do: date needs to get i18n:ed at least. …
(edit) @1031   13 years tarmo Fixes #933, spent 30m (requires schema update).
(edit) @960   13 years hans Updated UI strings
(edit) @833   13 years jukka Replaced all old default_images with new icons and fixed some minor things …
(edit) @660   13 years jukka Worked on #453, still problems with MultimediaMaterial? and …
(edit) @654   13 years jukka Closed #454, spent 3h. translations exist now, but their edit templates …
(edit) @613   13 years tarmo Closes #630, spent 30m.
(edit) @586   13 years jukka Closed #609, spent 9h. First I implemented a real deletion with creation …
(edit) @542   13 years jukka Fixed #560, spent 45min. Worked fine otherwise, but i18n-tags somehow …
(edit) @536   13 years jukka Fixed #563, spent 2h. age_group -field isn't used anywhere anymore, new …
(edit) @475   13 years vahur spent hours fixing bugs
(edit) @446   13 years jukka Closed #442, spent 20min. Now by adding 'no_label':True to widget …
(edit) @444   13 years jukka Worked on #442, spent 2h. Modified the default view for archetypes objects …
(edit) @432   13 years jukka Fixed 498, spent 5min.
(edit) @346   13 years vahur closes #397 spent 30m closes #396 spent 30m maybe I didn't get it - should …
(edit) @337   13 years jukka Fixed #412, spent 10m. Author field was handled correctly in other types. …
(edit) @275   13 years tarmo Relocated bodytext field to SharedMetadata? since it's used in multiple …
(edit) @262   13 years vahur closes #354 spent 33m
(edit) @241   13 years vahur random improvements. failing safely when remote servers are down or name …
(edit) @239   13 years jukka #318, spent 3h. Show random resources is done for content, tools and …
(edit) @236   13 years tarmo Merged renaming-branch to trunk. From now on, you need to rename the …
(edit) @224   13 years tarmo Added cover image to all resource metadata, with size 160x120. The image …
(edit) @216   13 years tarmo Set up all action portlets for resources. Refactored common functionality …
(edit) @141   14 years vahur closes #229, spent 3h, remaining 0h
(edit) @138   14 years vahur initial version, need testing (closes #218, spent 3h, remaining 0h) …
(edit) @136   14 years szabolcs closes #220, spent 13h Tests not working in the set up environment, so …
(edit) @112   14 years jukka 1) organized some of the shared fields in Story, Piece, Material and …
(edit) @99   14 years tarmo Added copyright and license statements to all source code files.
(edit) @66   14 years tarmo Changed the svn:eol-style property to "native", since people aren't using …
(add) @54   14 years laszlo Created the Activity content type. We changed WYSIWYM also (closes #150
Note: See TracRevisionLog for help on using the revision log.