Timeline


and

05/15/06:

23:13 Changeset [240] by jukka
#324, put age_group -field back to pieces, but hid it and set to …
18:10 Changeset [239] by jukka
#318, spent 3h. Show random resources is done for content, tools and …
16:04 Changeset [238] by vahur
Implemented collections view, collections container. did some minor random …
15:38 Changeset [237] by jukka
fixed #340, spent 10m. Displays correct user portrait.
15:38 Ticket #340 (Member portrait not shown on member info page) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [237]) fixed #340, spent 10m. Displays correct user portrait.
15:34 Ticket #344 (Old author page gives error message) created by tarmo
Going to .../author/MEMBERID gives an error message: "The property …
15:33 Ticket #343 (Link to member information incorrect) created by tarmo
Links to member information (in browse results, at least), point to …
15:31 Ticket #342 (Author name shows the first name of the user twice) created by tarmo
When the user's name is displayed (for example in the byline of documents …
15:27 Ticket #341 (Content section front page should be the whole site's front page) created by tarmo
Replace the current front page (with static text) with a script that …
15:23 Ticket #337 (Site setup portlet should not be displayed for ordinary users) reopened by tarmo
Found the problem on another page. Reopened.
15:19 Ticket #340 (Member portrait not shown on member info page) created by tarmo
The portrait for a user is stored correctly, but is not shown on the …
15:14 Ticket #339 (InOutList widget doesn't work) created by tarmo
The InOutList? widget (which is used in the user's preferences for …
15:09 Ticket #337 (Site setup portlet should not be displayed for ordinary users) closed by tarmo
fixed: Fixed by jukka in [230], when we refactored the entire community view.
14:39 Ticket #312 (Uploading content) closed by tarmo
fixed
14:39 Ticket #269 (Adding cover image to resources) closed by tarmo
fixed
14:38 Ticket #262 (Piece does not have draft status) closed by tarmo
fixed
14:38 Ticket #284 (Forms should not have links) closed by tarmo
fixed
14:37 Ticket #264 (Add to collection) closed by tarmo
fixed
14:37 Ticket #272 (Template: text and images) closed by tarmo
fixed
14:35 Ticket #141 (Adding content) closed by tarmo
fixed
14:03 VersionNames edited by tarmo
Added images (diff)
14:02 egle.jpg attached to VersionNames by tarmo
A sculpture of Egle in Palanga
14:01 ironwolf.jpg attached to VersionNames by tarmo
A sculpture of Iron Wolf in Kernave
14:00 VersionNames edited by tarmo
Added two Lithuanian mythological characters (diff)
13:59 InfraStructure edited by jukka
Changed Toolbox to LeMill in svn checkout guide and in other places. (diff)
12:59 Ticket #333 (Search & replace "Toolbox" with "LeMill") closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [236]) Merged renaming-branch to trunk. From now on, you need to …
12:59 Changeset [236] by tarmo
Merged renaming-branch to trunk. From now on, you need to rename the …
12:47 Changeset [235] by tarmo
Fixes and cleanups, all unit tests are now successful (except the one …
12:13 Changeset [234] by tarmo
Ran some ed magic to get rid of all Toolbox strings.
11:49 Changeset [233] by tarmo
Renamed all remaining files.
11:43 Changeset [232] by tarmo
Renamed most files and folders.
11:39 FAQ edited by teemu
(diff)
11:38 Changeset [231] by tarmo
Created branch for doing the Toolbox->LeMill rename.
11:35 FAQ edited by teemu
(diff)
11:30 FAQ edited by teemu
(diff)
11:29 FAQ edited by teemu
(diff)
11:28 FAQ edited by teemu
(diff)
11:28 FAQ edited by teemu
(diff)
04:43 ThinkAloudTaskSheet edited by hans
(diff)
04:29 ThinkAloudTaskSheet created by hans
03:32 UserTesting edited by hans
(diff)

05/12/06:

21:17 Ticket #338 (Make user properties indexable) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [230]) Closed #338, spent 3h more. Finally. All member properties can …
21:17 Changeset [230] by jukka
Closed #338, spent 3h more. Finally. All member properties can now be …
18:59 Ticket #315 (Ask for thumbnail image in metadata page) closed by tarmo
fixed: Done in [224].
18:57 Ticket #319 (Publish action should be shown only for draft resources) closed by tarmo
fixed: Fixed while fixing #320.
18:56 Changeset [229] by tarmo
Removed state actions from document_actions.pt. Refactored all action …
18:56 Ticket #320 (State actions not needed next to the state information) closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [229]) Removed state actions from document_actions.pt. Refactored all …
18:23 Ticket #338 (Make user properties indexable) created by jukka
* Fix user properties to contain only fields described in …
18:07 FAQ edited by tarmo
Small fixes (diff)
17:48 FAQ edited by teemu
(diff)
17:46 FAQ edited by teemu
spelling (diff)
17:45 FAQ edited by teemu
more about how to use content (diff)
17:41 Ticket #334 (Workflow fix: published resources should stay editable by owner) closed by tarmo
fixed: Fixed, when fixing #311.
17:40 FAQ edited by teemu
stories, vandals + spelling (diff)
17:40 Ticket #239 (Browsing for pieces for material shows wrong objects) closed by tarmo
invalid: Obsolete, since we don't use the referencebrowser in the same way anymore …
17:36 Changeset [228] by tarmo
Moved file and source file schemas to SharedMetadata? so they can be used …
17:36 Ticket #311 (User cannot save the piece) closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [228]) Moved file and source file schemas to SharedMetadata? so they …
17:35 Changeset [227] by tarmo
All .cpt files need the .cpt.metadata file in the same folder (it won't be …
17:12 FAQ edited by teemu
difference of content, pieces and material (diff)
16:51 Ticket #314 (Image's thumbnail is automatically generated) closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [226]) Added autogeneration of cover images to Pieces when an image is …
16:51 Changeset [226] by tarmo
Added autogeneration of cover images to Pieces when an image is uploaded. …
16:43 FAQ edited by teemu
Tool section (diff)
16:27 FAQ edited by teemu
how to use content (diff)
16:07 Changeset [225] by hans
It's spring and we are getting green
16:04 Ticket #337 (Site setup portlet should not be displayed for ordinary users) created by hans
On "password_form" page Plone site setup portlet is displayed for users. …
14:52 FAQ edited by teemu
(diff)
14:39 FAQ created by teemu
14:04 WikiStart edited by teemu
(diff)
14:03 WikiStart edited by teemu
(diff)
14:03 Ticket #336 (Remove LeMill header from material view page) created by hans
Material view page should have: * green bar (about 40px) on the top of …
13:10 Ticket #313 (Add a cover image to each resource) closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [224]) Added cover image to all resource metadata, with size 160x120. …
13:10 Changeset [224] by tarmo
Added cover image to all resource metadata, with size 160x120. The image …
12:55 UserTesting edited by hans
(diff)
12:36 Ticket #335 (Making a minor edit to the material) created by hans
In every resource that can be collaboratively edited (learning resources, …

05/11/06:

18:12 Ticket #309 (Group name should not be connected to a certain user) closed by gbalazs
fixed: (In [223]) closes #309 spent 1h
18:11 Changeset [223] by gbalazs
closes #309 spent 1h
17:11 Changeset [222] by tarmo
Fixed a bug in manage_afterAdd (changed it to init) that prevented …
16:32 Ticket #334 (Workflow fix: published resources should stay editable by owner) created by tarmo
All resources should be editable by Owners even when they are published …
16:27 Ticket #299 (Search results page) closed by gbalazs
fixed: (In [221]) closes #299 spent 5h
16:27 Changeset [221] by gbalazs
closes #299 spent 5h
16:08 Ticket #333 (Search & replace "Toolbox" with "LeMill") created by tarmo
Change all occurences of the string "Toolbox" with "LeMill", including the …
16:06 Changeset [220] by hans
Default forms use form template now
16:05 Changeset [219] by tarmo
Updated version number to 0.2.1.
15:54 VersionNames edited by tarmo
Added some introductory text (diff)
15:51 VersionNames edited by tarmo
Formatted images (diff)
15:37 vanemuine.jpg attached to VersionNames by tarmo
Statue of Vanemuine
15:36 kavalants.jpg attached to VersionNames by tarmo
Kaval Ants
15:35 suurtoll.jpg attached to VersionNames by tarmo
Drawing of Suur Tõll by Marleen Saar
15:33 VersionNames edited by hans
(diff)
15:31 vainamoinen2.jpg attached to VersionNames by tarmo
Painting of Louhi fighting Väinämöinen (Finnish)
15:30 VersionNames edited by tarmo
Added estonian characters (diff)
15:28 VersionNames edited by teemu
(diff)
15:20 VersionNames edited
(diff)
14:24 UserTesting edited by hans
(diff)
14:22 UserTesting edited by hans
(diff)
13:03 UserTesting edited by hans
(diff)
12:58 Ticket #332 (Users can edit tags for learning resources) created by hans
All authenticated users can edit tags for published learning resources …
12:37 UserTesting created by hans
11:56 WikiStart edited by hans
User Testing (diff)
11:36 FormsAndMetadata edited by jukka
'languages' -> 'language_skills', 'languages' is a variable used by plone … (diff)
00:49 Ticket #331 ("Cite this resource" feature) created by teemu
When a user want to make references to the resource (content, activity, …

05/10/06:

23:29 Ticket #330 (Making a local copy of the content found from the remote LeMill servers) created by teemu
Related to stories: #224 and #259. it is possible that you have already …
23:03 LeMill edited by teemu
(diff)
23:01 LeMill edited by teemu
included "the rest of us and "anyone interested in" to the "target group" (diff)
18:37 Overview edited by teemu
removed "bookmarking" and adding profile info when creating user name (diff)

05/09/06:

17:55 Ticket #329 (Force e-mail addresses as user names) created by tarmo
(story #328) Change the registration procedure so that it allows special …
17:51 Ticket #328 (E-mail address used as account name) created by tarmo
The account name that is used to log in to LeMill is a working e-mail …
17:45 Changeset [218] by tarmo
Got rid of green content tabs (views and actions) by removing the calls to …
17:45 Ticket #316 (Remove the green content tab bar) closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [218]) Got rid of green content tabs (views and actions) by removing …
17:14 Changeset [217] by hans
Changed default images
16:49 Changeset [216] by tarmo
Set up all action portlets for resources. Refactored common functionality …
16:49 Ticket #327 (Display action portlets for pieces, activities and tools) closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [216]) Set up all action portlets for resources. Refactored common …
16:31 Changeset [215] by hans
Removed files that are not used
16:22 Changeset [214] by hans
Content, Activities and Tools section front pages are now valid XHTML
13:37 Changeset [213] by hans
Added portlets for editing activities and tools
13:37 FormsAndMetadata edited by jukka
(diff)
13:11 FormsAndMetadata edited by jukka
(diff)
12:22 Changeset [212] by hans
Created TODO page

05/08/06:

17:55 Ticket #327 (Display action portlets for pieces, activities and tools) created by hans
Display action portlets: * portlet_piece_actions.pt should be displayed …
17:46 Ticket #326 (Resources should be hidden, not deleted) created by tarmo
Delete functionality of resources should be removed (not just link, but …
17:45 Changeset [211] by hans
Added portlet_piece_actions, changed delete to hide
17:08 Changeset [210] by hans
Made links more understandable for screen readers
16:57 Ticket #325 (Remove/hide unnecessary metadata fields from Edit Material Properties) created by hans
Edit Material Properties should have the following fields: * Description …
16:03 Ticket #324 (Remove/hide unnecessary metadata fields from Edit Piece Properties) created by hans
Edit Piece Properties should have the following metadata: * Description …
14:42 Ticket #285 (Create master template for forms) closed by hans
fixed
14:34 Ticket #307 (Browsing Tools/Activities doesn't work) closed by tarmo
worksforme: False alarm, my setup was screwed up somehow.
14:33 Changeset [209] by hans
Changed edit pages to use form template
14:03 Ticket #323 (Custom widget for keyword/tag fields) created by tarmo
(story #322) Create a custom widget for keyword/tag fields. The widget …
14:01 Ticket #322 (Keywords for resources) created by hans
In the resource metadata page users are asked to write keywords (tags) …
13:06 Ticket #321 (Text with images template needs image size limit) created by tarmo
Material made with the "Text with images" template should limit the width …
13:02 Ticket #320 (State actions not needed next to the state information) created by tarmo
The state information for resources is shown to the right of the title. …
13:01 Ticket #319 (Publish action should be shown only for draft resources) created by tarmo
When a resource is published, the "Publish" action should not be shown …
12:51 Ticket #318 (Section front pages show random resources) created by tarmo
(story #317) Each section front page should display 3 random resources …
12:41 Ticket #317 (Displaying resources on section front pages) created by hans
3 random resource images are displayed on section front pages (as …
12:30 Ticket #316 (Remove the green content tab bar) created by tarmo
The green bar with tabs like "contents", "view", "edit", "properties" …
12:27 Ticket #315 (Ask for thumbnail image in metadata page) created by tarmo
(story #269) For every resource except a Piece containing an image, the …
12:25 Ticket #314 (Image's thumbnail is automatically generated) created by tarmo
(story #269) If the uploaded Piece is an image, then its thumbnail (see …
12:23 Ticket #313 (Add a cover image to each resource) created by tarmo
(story #269) All resources (Pieces, Material, Activities, Tools), Members …
12:01 Overview edited by tarmo
Added "sharing" to the overview (diff)
11:54 Overview edited by tarmo
Minor corrections (diff)

05/07/06:

21:00 PortalAndToolbox edited by teemu
Comment added (diff)
20:53 Overview edited by teemu
Editing the integration of UI section (diff)
20:43 Overview edited by teemu
some editing here and there (diff)
20:42 PortalAndToolbox edited by teemu
(diff)
01:58 Overview edited by teemu
fixing the ciritcal footnote (diff)

05/05/06:

18:13 Overview edited by tarmo
Added critical footnote (diff)
18:09 Overview edited by tarmo
Added link to functionality list in LeMill (diff)
18:08 LeMill edited by tarmo
Updated function list (diff)
18:06 Overview edited by tarmo
Link to scenarios in PortalAndToolbox (diff)
17:03 Communities edited by tarmo
Comment added (diff)
16:11 Ticket #312 (Uploading content) created by hans
When user chooses to create new content, he can choose between uploading …
11:34 Communities edited by tarmo
Comment added (diff)
11:17 Communities edited by tarmo
Comment added (diff)

05/04/06:

19:54 Overview edited by tarmo
Added overview, sections and integration to section 9 (diff)
17:00 FormsAndMetadata edited by jukka
(diff)
16:29 FormsAndMetadata edited by jukka
(diff)
15:20 Ticket #311 (User cannot save the piece) created by hans
User completed the following actions: 1. User clicked "Add content" 2. …
15:08 Changeset [208] by hans
Changed main_template to form_template, improved feedback texts

05/03/06:

13:39 Ticket #310 (Unauthorized users can access tbox_content_add) created by hans
Unauthorized users can access tbox_content_add: …
12:51 Changeset [207] by hans
Closed open HTML tag
12:45 Communities edited by tarmo
Thoughts on semantically dynamic metadata (diff)
12:38 Communities edited by tarmo
Added stuff about personalized services (diff)
12:38 Changeset [206] by hans
Created template for forms
11:38 Changeset [205] by hans
We don't need you anymore…
11:38 Ticket #308 (Move portlet_material_actions.pt to left portlets column) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [204]) closes #308 spent 10m again, removed right portlet completly. …
11:38 Changeset [204] by vahur
closes #308 spent 10m again, removed right portlet completly. moved …
11:02 Ticket #309 (Group name should not be connected to a certain user) created by hans
Group name should not be connected to a certain user. Currently the groups …
11:00 Ticket #308 (Move portlet_material_actions.pt to left portlets column) created by hans
portlet_material_actions.pt should be in left portlets column, not in the …

05/02/06:

17:53 Ticket #286 (Adding to collection) closed by meelis
fixed: (In [203]) closes #286 spent 5h
17:53 Changeset [203] by meelis
closes #286 spent 5h
17:52 Overview edited by tarmo
Started the text to be pasted to the LRE Portal Requirements document (diff)
17:41 PortalAndToolbox edited by tarmo
Comment added (diff)
15:50 VLEs created by tarmo
Added quick overview of LeMill and learning environments
15:36 WikiStart edited by tarmo
Added page about learning environments (diff)
15:29 Overview edited by tarmo
Added an example Story (diff)
15:04 Communities created by tarmo
Started discussion on communities with a definition
14:56 WikiStart edited by tarmo
Added new page, Community (diff)
12:49 Ticket #307 (Browsing Tools/Activities doesn't work) created by tarmo
The section front page for Tools and Activities doesn't show the …
12:25 Ticket #306 (Login page link incorrect) closed by gbalazs
fixed: (In [202]) closes #306 spent 1min
12:25 Changeset [202] by gbalazs
closes #306 spent 1min
12:12 Ticket #306 (Login page link incorrect) created by tarmo
The link to "browse content" in the login page (login_form) goes to …
12:01 Changeset [201] by gbalazs
added a new method into ToolboxUserTool?.py
09:31 Changeset [200] by tarmo
Removed unneeded test.

05/01/06:

16:05 Changeset [199] by vahur
refs #291 spent 1.5h portlet improvements.
14:23 Changeset [198] by vahur
refs #291 spent 30m attached right_slots to material. Currently displayed …
12:48 Ticket #294 (Create template: text and images) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [197]) closes #294 spent 12h Created text with images template. for …
12:48 Changeset [197] by vahur
closes #294 spent 12h Created text with images template. for CSS gurus: …

04/28/06:

16:40 PortalAndToolbox edited by teemu
(diff)
16:38 PortalAndToolbox edited by teemu
(diff)
16:37 PortalAndToolbox edited by teemu
(diff)
16:22 PortalAndToolbox edited by jim.ayre@…
Comment added (diff)
15:58 Changeset [196] by vahur
rewrote file upload a bit
15:36 HumanInterfaceGuidelines edited by teemu
page outline (diff)
15:35 HumanInterfaceGuidelines edited by teemu
(diff)
15:34 HumanInterfaceGuidelines edited by teemu
(diff)
15:33 HumanInterfaceGuidelines edited by teemu
(diff)
15:29 PortalAndToolbox edited by teemu
(diff)
15:27 PortalAndToolbox edited by teemu
(diff)
14:54 PortalAndToolbox edited by teemu
(diff)
14:49 HumanInterfaceGuidelines edited by teemu
Fundamentals and frames (diff)
14:46 PortalAndToolbox edited by teemu
(diff)
14:45 PortalAndToolbox edited by teemu
(diff)
14:41 PortalAndToolbox edited by teemu
(diff)
14:39 PortalAndToolbox edited by teemu
(diff)
14:38 PortalAndToolbox edited by teemu
everybody is happy (diff)
14:30 PortalAndToolbox edited by teemu
some changes. (diff)
14:16 Changeset [195] by gbalazs
fixed the whitespace errors in this file, they caused malfunctions when …
14:01 Ticket #304 (New content template doesn't work for normal user) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [194]) closes #304 wrote tests for material also.
14:01 Changeset [194] by vahur
closes #304 wrote tests for material also.
12:10 HumanInterfaceGuidelines edited by hans
Form CSS (diff)
10:50 VersionNames edited by tarmo
Added more information about Louhi (excerpts from Wikipedia) (diff)
10:35 VersionNames edited by tarmo
Added 2 Belgian mythological heroes (diff)

04/27/06:

17:57 Changeset [193] by tarmo
Fixed #305, spent 10m.
17:57 Ticket #305 (SPAN elements inside HTML HEAD) closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [193]) Fixed #305, spent 10m.
17:40 Ticket #281 (Include area for action buttons to object views) closed by hans
fixed
16:55 Ticket #297 (Create new group) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [192]) Closed #297, spent 30h. Groups are there, you can join them and …
16:55 Changeset [192] by jukka
Closed #297, spent 30h. Groups are there, you can join them and they're …
15:58 Changeset [191] by hans
Changed the look of login portlet
15:39 Ticket #305 (SPAN elements inside HTML HEAD) created by hans
SPAN elements are not allowed inside HEAD element. Currently we are using …
15:26 PortalAndToolbox edited by hans
fixed some typos (diff)
15:23 PortalAndToolbox edited by hans
fixed a typo (diff)
14:33 Technology edited by hans
Html Validator (diff)
14:27 Changeset [190] by jukka
These tests didn't work after latest user interface addition that changed …
13:02 Ticket #304 (New content template doesn't work for normal user) created by tarmo
The "simple text" template works for Manager, but normal user gets this …
12:46 PortalAndToolbox edited by teemu
(diff)
12:46 PortalAndToolbox edited by teemu
(diff)
12:45 PortalAndToolbox edited by teemu
more scenarios. (diff)
12:20 PortalAndToolbox edited by teemu
two decision proposals. (diff)
12:05 PortalAndToolbox edited by tarmo
Partial scenario added (diff)
11:32 PortalAndToolbox created by tarmo
Made skeleton
11:30 Overview edited by tarmo
Added link to portal-toolbox integration (diff)
11:18 Overview edited by teemu
removed the word complex (diff)

04/26/06:

17:40 Ticket #279 (Edit form for content) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [189]) closes #279 added validate_integrity.cpy to change its …
17:40 Changeset [189] by vahur
closes #279 added validate_integrity.cpy to change its .metadata file
17:07 Ticket #276 (Simple text template) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [188]) closes #276 closes #277 refs #279 closes #278 this is beta …
17:07 Ticket #277 (Template selection form) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [188]) closes #276 closes #277 refs #279 closes #278 this is beta …
17:07 Ticket #278 (Add content shows two options) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [188]) closes #276 closes #277 refs #279 closes #278 this is beta …
17:07 Changeset [188] by vahur
closes #276 closes #277 refs #279 closes #278 this is beta version of …
04:54 Changeset [187] by hans
Created HTML for material actions portlet #281, #291

04/25/06:

19:07 Technology edited by tarmo
Added link to news.com.com cool news browser (diff)
15:52 Overview edited by tarmo
(diff)
15:51 Overview edited by tarmo
Added basic list of functionality (diff)
14:35 Meetings edited by tarmo
Added minutes of the meeting (diff)

04/24/06:

18:49 WikiStart edited by tarmo
Added concept map containing all accepted user stories in one image (diff)
17:36 Overview edited by tarmo
Added a more detailed edition of scenario 1 (diff)
16:58 Vocabulary edited by tarmo
Updated vocabulary (diff)
16:47 Overview created by tarmo
Started overview
16:45 WikiStart edited by tarmo
Updated news, added link to overview page (diff)
16:44 Changeset [186] by hans
Updated the look of portlets
14:27 Meetings edited by tarmo
Updated agenda (diff)
13:48 Meetings edited by tarmo
Added agenda for meeting (diff)

04/23/06:

16:24 Ticket #303 (Uploading pieces from your mobile phone) created by teemu
Users with Symbian mobile phone may download “LeMill uploader” -software …
13:25 DesignIdeas edited by teemu
(diff)
13:25 DesignIdeas edited by teemu
(diff)

04/21/06:

13:47 Ticket #296 (Template for user listing) closed by gbalazs
fixed: (In [185]) close #296 spent 3h If you want to call these macros, you need …
13:47 Changeset [185] by gbalazs
close #296 spent 3h If you want to call these macros, you need to declare …

04/19/06:

16:50 ReportLearningDesignReferences created by jan
16:49 ReportLearningDesignAbstract edited by jan
(diff)
16:48 ReportLearningDesign edited by jan
(diff)
16:47 ReportLearningDesignAbstract created by jan
16:17 Changeset [184] by jukka
Fixed #302, spent 5h. Created LeMillTool? for miscallenous utility methods, …
16:17 Ticket #302 (Security problem with normal users) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [184]) Fixed #302, spent 5h. Created LeMillTool? for miscallenous …
12:19 Ticket #240 (Migrating Toolbox creates new 'Home' tab.) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [183]) fixed #240, spent 1.5h. Migration bug was in Plone itself, …
12:19 Changeset [183] by jukka
fixed #240, spent 1.5h. Migration bug was in Plone itself, migrating Plone …

04/18/06:

17:55 Ticket #298 (Custom user info page) closed by gbalazs
fixed: (In [182]) closes #298 spent 13h Basically i finished this, created a …
17:55 Changeset [182] by gbalazs
closes #298 spent 13h Basically i finished this, created a …
11:41 Ticket #302 (Security problem with normal users) created by gbalazs
If a user joins the LeMill he can't browse the contents by draft or …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.