Timeline


and

06/19/06:

16:52 Ticket #436 (Simplify comments for BlogPosts) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [389]) Closed #436, spent 3h. Hans, please make discussion stylesheets …
16:52 Changeset [389] by jukka
Closed #436, spent 3h. Hans, please make discussion stylesheets prettier. …
15:18 Ticket #437 (WYSIWYM text area too short) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [388]) Fixed #437, spent 1min.
15:18 Changeset [388] by jukka
Fixed #437, spent 1min.
15:14 Ticket #437 (WYSIWYM text area too short) created by jukka
Now it's only 5 rows tall. Fix it to default to 10. It is the main editing …
14:40 Ticket #435 (Differentiate between material and pieces) closed by szabolcs
fixed: (In [387]) closes #435 spent 3h
14:40 Changeset [387] by szabolcs
closes #435 spent 3h
13:43 Ticket #436 (Simplify comments for BlogPosts) created by jukka
(story #260) Plone has builtin comments tool, but it builds threaded …
10:32 WikiStart edited by tarmo
Details, details… (diff)

06/17/06:

13:45 Changeset [386] by jukka
Refs #414, fixes a syntax error when browsing with group names.

06/16/06:

18:06 CodingStandards edited by tarmo
(diff)
17:58 VersionNames edited by tarmo
Moved Egle to the sequential list (diff)
17:55 Download edited by tarmo
Added new version info (diff)
17:53 LeMill-0.4.zip attached to Download by tarmo
Suur Tõll: LeMill v0.4
17:53 LeMill-0.4.tar.gz attached to Download by tarmo
Suur Tõll: LeMill v0.4
17:50 WikiStart edited by tarmo
Updated news (diff)
17:49 Milestone 0.4 Suur Tõll completed
Released as version 0.4. Primary objective is to have fully functional …
17:05 Download edited by tarmo
Added more upgrade instructions (diff)
16:53 Changeset [385] by tarmo
Merged r383:384 from trunk.
16:51 Changeset [384] by tarmo
Added to migrate script publishing and activity slot setting for old …
16:33 Changeset [383] by tarmo
Tagged release Suur Tõll, version 0.4.
16:31 Changeset [382] by tarmo
Version number upgrade to 0.4.
16:27 Changeset [381] by vahur
removed wrong method, sorry
16:22 Ticket #347 (User should be able to specify instant messenger network) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [380]) Fixed #347. It already was done, only added an icon that links …
16:22 Changeset [380] by jukka
Fixed #347. It already was done, only added an icon that links to …
16:19 Ticket #385 (Show diffs between revisions) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [379]) closes #385 spent 1h diff view is kind of freaky.
16:19 Changeset [379] by vahur
closes #385 spent 1h diff view is kind of freaky.
15:38 Ticket #368 (Piece/Material title should be in the file name) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [378]) closes #368 spent 1.5h needs testing.
15:38 Changeset [378] by vahur
closes #368 spent 1.5h needs testing.
15:22 Ticket #34 (Web accessibility) closed by tarmo
wontfix: This is not valid - all content is done with our online editors and is …
15:17 WeeklySchedule edited by jukka
(diff)
15:14 Changeset [377] by tarmo
Lots of minor wording improvements.
15:10 Ticket #435 (Differentiate between material and pieces) created by tarmo
All listings of content should show [M] in front of the title for …
15:08 WeeklySchedule edited by vahur
(diff)
15:06 WeeklySchedule edited by vahur
(diff)
14:52 Ticket #267 (Editing is allowed for group members only) closed by tarmo
duplicate
11:50 Changeset [376] by vahur
removed last bits of LeMillMember?
11:09 Ticket #376 (Usability problems with fullscreen mode) closed by vahur
fixed
10:52 Changeset [375] by vahur
closes #376 spent 5m
10:48 Ticket #268 (Writing story from collection) closed by tarmo
fixed
10:48 Ticket #51 (Creating new versions of material) closed by tarmo
fixed
10:46 Ticket #270 (Editing existing learning resource) closed by tarmo
fixed
10:46 Ticket #273 (Editing collections) closed by tarmo
fixed
10:44 Ticket #266 (Draft and published resources) closed by tarmo
fixed
10:43 Ticket #55 (Content view page) closed by tarmo
fixed
10:43 Ticket #265 (Creating material) closed by tarmo
fixed
10:42 Ticket #374 (All registered users may edit the activities and tools content) closed by tarmo
fixed
10:42 Ticket #375 (changes made to the activities and tools are saved and shown in a history ...) closed by tarmo
fixed
01:19 Ticket #431 (buttons don't work) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [374]) closes #431 spent 1.5h form inside form confuses IE. created a …
01:19 Changeset [374] by vahur
closes #431 spent 1.5h form inside form confuses IE. created a little …
00:22 Ticket #402 (Featured content should not be displayed if no cover images to display) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [373]) Fixed #402, spent 10m.
00:22 Changeset [373] by jukka
Fixed #402, spent 10m.

06/15/06:

23:23 Ticket #417 (one piece or material occurs n times) closed by jukka
worksforme: This probably refers to some obsolete condition. In tagclouds it is ok to …
19:21 Changeset [372] by jukka
Oops, a bit more efficient this way -- do not make a catalog search if …
19:14 Ticket #390 (Useful links section of user page) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [371]) Closed #390, spent 1.5h . Currently there is a method that …
19:14 Changeset [371] by jukka
Closed #390, spent 1.5h . Currently there is a method that looks for user …
18:52 Changeset [370] by vahur
refs #385 spent 2h shows changed fields.
18:43 Ticket #434 (Story should show the images of its resources and its author) created by tarmo
Story cover image is a mix of author's photo and three resource cover …
18:28 Ticket #433 (Forms should not have document action links) created by tarmo
Editing forms now show the three document action links (sendto, print, …
18:01 Ticket #432 (All uploaded files are pieces) created by tarmo
All uploaded content files are pieces - you can't upload material. This …
17:26 Ticket #414 (Browsing content result views with "tag cloud" kind of visualization) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [369]) Fixed #414, spent 5h. Calculating group and member activity …
17:25 Changeset [369] by jukka
Fixed #414, spent 5h. Calculating group and member activity forced to …
17:12 Changeset [368] by vahur
a bit more persistent order of history. this may look silly they changed …
16:35 Changeset [367] by vahur
refs #385 spent 1h created migration script and moved history related …
15:54 Changeset [366] by vahur
corrent indent
15:02 Ticket #289 (Editing collection information) closed by meelis
fixed: (In [365]) closes #289 collection has edit action
15:02 Changeset [365] by meelis
closes #289 collection has edit action
14:09 Ticket #416 (Change cover image) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [364]) closes #416 spent 2h tried to use some built-in and already …
14:09 Changeset [364] by vahur
closes #416 spent 2h tried to use some built-in and already available …
14:04 IRC edited by tarmo
Updated IRC channel info (diff)
11:22 Ticket #290 (Collection view page) closed by meelis
fixed: (In [363]) closes #290
11:22 Changeset [363] by meelis
closes #290
09:18 Ticket #431 (buttons don't work) created by vahur
Using IE on windows or Camino on mac, button on save, save and continue.. …
09:06 Changeset [362] by vahur
renamed WYSIWYM.py to FieldsWidgets?.py
01:58 Ticket #410 (Displaying phone information for members) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [361]) Closed #410, spent 2h. Another new widget. Cleaned …
01:58 Changeset [361] by jukka
Closed #410, spent 2h. Another new widget. Cleaned member_view.cpt: html …
01:08 Ticket #421 (Educational metadata should be hidden by default) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [360]) closes #421 spent 20m hidden. added attribute to …
01:08 Changeset [360] by vahur
closes #421 spent 20m hidden. added attribute to form_template.pt which …
00:31 Ticket #415 (Formatting guidelines should be hidden by default) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [359]) closes #415 spent 15m tested with IE and Firefox 1.5
00:31 Changeset [359] by vahur
closes #415 spent 15m tested with IE and Firefox 1.5

06/14/06:

18:35 InfraStructure edited by tarmo
Rearranged the contents (diff)
18:19 InfraStructure edited by tarmo
Updated info about mailing lists (diff)
17:41 Ticket #430 (Group can have collections) created by hans
Group has collections that can be created and changed by all members of …
16:42 Ticket #405 (GSM displayed under instant messengers) closed by szabolcs
fixed: (In [358]) closes #405 spent 2m
16:42 Changeset [358] by szabolcs
closes #405 spent 2m
16:35 Ticket #429 (Cover images in section front page are displayed according to usage ...) created by hans
Cover images in section front page are displayed according to usage …
16:33 Ticket #428 (The order of search results is based on usage information) created by hans
The order of search results is based on usage information (#427): * …
16:30 Ticket #427 (System is collecting usage information about learning resources) created by hans
System is collecting usage information about learning resources. That …
16:10 Ticket #353 (Images selected to "Text with images" are unordered) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [357]) closes #353 spent 1h images are ordered now. It is possible to …
16:10 Changeset [357] by vahur
closes #353 spent 1h images are ordered now. It is possible to create …
15:52 Ticket #403 (You are now logged in text not relevant) closed by szabolcs
fixed: (In [356]) closes #403 spent 1h also changed eols (from \r to \n)
15:52 Changeset [356] by szabolcs
closes #403 spent 1h also changed eols (from \r to \n)
14:43 Ticket #420 (Remove creative commons information from Additional information form) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [355]) closes #420 spent 2m
14:43 Changeset [355] by vahur
closes #420 spent 2m
13:30 Ticket #426 (Content based material searching) created by laszlo
Note: In many cases teachers would search about the content. For example …
12:56 WeeklySchedule edited by szabolcs
(diff)
12:21 WeeklySchedule edited by hans
(diff)
12:10 Ticket #425 (Material amortization) created by laszlo
Note: The most of curicula has natural amortization (ex.: a material about …
11:37 Ticket #424 (Teacher ranks a material) created by laszlo
Note: The best solution for the quality management could be the "trusted …
11:10 Ticket #423 (Search in trusted communities) created by laszlo
Note: Quality of the materials in the repository is the main problem of …
10:39 Ticket #422 (Teacher makes content with OpenOffice.org Writer ) created by laszlo
Note: Teachers like useful WYSIWYG editors to create content. They would …
09:49 WeeklySchedule edited by tarmo
Added new weeks to the schedule - fill these out! (diff)

06/13/06:

17:25 Ticket #421 (Educational metadata should be hidden by default) created by hans
The educational metadata in Additional information page for materials …
17:01 Ticket #420 (Remove creative commons information from Additional information form) created by hans
We don't have to display creative commons text in the Additional …
16:43 Ticket #419 (Rename "Edit X properties" to "Additional information") created by hans
The following pages: * Edit Piece Properties * Edit Material Properties …
15:36 Technology edited by jan
(diff)
15:32 Technology edited by jan
(diff)
15:29 Technology edited by jan
(diff)
15:03 Ticket #418 (Creating default cover image) created by hans
If it is not possible to use thumbnail as a cover image (#314), then the …
14:56 Ticket #417 (one piece or material occurs n times) created by vahur
when browsing content just by tags then all resources are shown as many …
14:34 Ticket #416 (Change cover image) created by hans
We removed cover image from the metadata page, because it was confusing …
02:53 Changeset [354] by jukka
Worked on #414. Size scaling on keywords and tags work now except special …

06/12/06:

18:46 Ticket #407 (Redesign of Personal Preferences page) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [353]) Fixed #407, spent 40min. Changed header and added biography …
18:46 Changeset [353] by jukka
Fixed #407, spent 40min. Changed header and added biography -field. I …
18:25 Ticket #406 (Not able to choose instant messenger type) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [352]) closes #406 spent 10m now works in Mozilla Firefox
18:25 Changeset [352] by vahur
closes #406 spent 10m now works in Mozilla Firefox
18:19 Ticket #408 (It is not possible to edit piece metadata) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [351]) Fixed #408, #372, #404. Pieces are now in wikilike workflow, so …
18:19 Ticket #372 (Default language for images) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [351]) Fixed #408, #372, #404. Pieces are now in wikilike workflow, so …
18:19 Ticket #404 (Not member in any groups should be displayed outside ul) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [351]) Fixed #408, #372, #404. Pieces are now in wikilike workflow, so …
18:19 Changeset [351] by jukka
Fixed #408, #372, #404. Pieces are now in wikilike workflow, so basically …
18:06 Changeset [350] by vahur
fixing my own work
17:59 Ticket #400 (Material is automatically created when choosing the template) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [349]) closes #400 spent 2h this isn't the best solution but I …
17:59 Changeset [349] by vahur
closes #400 spent 2h this isn't the best solution but I couldn't use …
15:35 Ticket #415 (Formatting guidelines should be hidden by default) created by hans
Formatting guidelines should be hidden by default. Otherwise the WYSIWYM …
15:30 Changeset [348] by hans
Refactored formatting guidelines
14:38 Ticket #365 (Resources aren't renamed to have nice urls) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [347]) closes #365 spent 40m should be ok now
14:38 Changeset [347] by vahur
closes #365 spent 40m should be ok now
13:49 Ticket #397 (Redesign of new activity form) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [346]) closes #397 spent 30m closes #396 spent 30m maybe I didn't get …
13:49 Ticket #396 (Redesign of new tool form) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [346]) closes #397 spent 30m closes #396 spent 30m maybe I didn't get …
13:49 Changeset [346] by vahur
closes #397 spent 30m closes #396 spent 30m maybe I didn't get it - should …
13:17 Meetings edited by teemu
12.6. meeting (diff)
11:48 Ticket #392 (Remove possibility to add source files for materials) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [345]) closes #392 spent 5m closes #409 spent 1m
11:48 Ticket #409 (Space before comma when displaying tags) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [345]) closes #392 spent 5m closes #409 spent 1m
11:48 Changeset [345] by vahur
closes #392 spent 5m closes #409 spent 1m
11:22 Ticket #414 (Browsing content result views with "tag cloud" kind of visualization) created by teemu
When user is browsing content, activities or tools the result page is …
10:55 WeeklySchedule edited by vahur
(diff)
10:50 WeeklySchedule edited by vahur
(diff)
10:47 WeeklySchedule edited by teemu
Teemu's schedule (diff)

06/11/06:

16:24 WeeklySchedule edited by szabolcs
(diff)

06/09/06:

20:17 Changeset [344] by tarmo
Refactored Material view and edit pages. Something like 400 lines of …
18:47 WeeklySchedule edited by hans
(diff)
18:09 Download edited by tarmo
Added upgrade instructions (diff)
18:04 Changeset [343] by tarmo
Fixed a typo.
17:14 Changeset [342] by jukka
Deactivated 'edit group properties' temporarily. Seems to be not working.
17:04 Changeset [341] by jukka
Fixed small bug that prevented reinstalling workflows in portal_migration.
16:35 Changeset [340] by jukka
Installer now updates left portlets for existing groups.
16:17 Ticket #413 (Numbers in group names cause errors when listing groups by name) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [339]) Fixed #413, spent 50min. Group names display properly and are …
16:17 Changeset [339] by jukka
Fixed #413, spent 50min. Group names display properly and are ordered …
14:55 Ticket #413 (Numbers in group names cause errors when listing groups by name) created by jukka
In community folder browsing by group names gives error if groups have …
14:44 Ticket #395 (If piece is an image, it should be displayed in piece view page) closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [338]) Created custom view template for pieces. Note that if you just …
14:44 Changeset [338] by tarmo
Created custom view template for pieces. Note that if you just create …
13:37 WeeklySchedule edited by jukka
(diff)
12:52 WeeklySchedule edited by tarmo
Added more people to weekly meeting table (diff)
12:16 WeeklySchedule edited by tarmo
Added table for weekly meeting times (diff)
12:10 WeeklySchedule created by tarmo
Added weekly schedule - every developer should fill in their own schedule
11:54 WikiStart edited by tarmo
Added link to weekly schedule (diff)

06/08/06:

12:53 Ticket #412 (Author field for Activities is editable) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [337]) Fixed #412, spent 10m. Author field was handled correctly in …
12:53 Changeset [337] by jukka
Fixed #412, spent 10m. Author field was handled correctly in other types. …
12:43 Ticket #411 (Material is not displayed for anonymous users) closed by jukka
worksforme: Problem seems to be fixed in latest versions. Will be gone when lemill.net …

06/07/06:

17:01 Changeset [336] by tarmo
Removed "State: foo" if state is public - it makes sense to show draft and …
17:00 Ticket #380 (Hide translation and branching links for draft material) closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [335]) Fixes #380, spent 12m.
17:00 Changeset [335] by tarmo
Fixes #380, spent 12m.
16:58 Ticket #336 (Remove LeMill header from material view page) closed by hans
wontfix: After Budapest user testing I am not very sure that we need to do it. I am …
16:46 Changeset [334] by tarmo
Fixed some tests.
16:27 Ticket #301 (Display Group blogs in Community view) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [333]) Closed #301, #300, spent 20h. Basic group blog functionality …
16:27 Ticket #300 (Implement group blogs) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [333]) Closed #301, #300, spent 20h. Basic group blog functionality …
16:27 Changeset [333] by jukka
Closed #301, #300, spent 20h. Basic group blog functionality provided, but …
16:15 TranslationGuidelines created by hans
16:11 TranslationPlans created by hans
15:56 Changeset [332] by tarmo
Author name for draft resources is now hidden (hopefully from all …
15:56 Ticket #379 (Hide author name for draft material) closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [332]) Author name for draft resources is now hidden (hopefully from …
15:34 Changeset [331] by tarmo
Fixed an error related to history viewing.
15:23 Ticket #378 (Create new workflow for Activity and Tool) closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [330]) Added new workflows for different resource types. Also improved …
15:23 Changeset [330] by tarmo
Added new workflows for different resource types. Also improved migration …
15:10 WikiStart edited by hans
translations (diff)
15:03 Ticket #412 (Author field for Activities is editable) created by tarmo
Author field should not be editable, since it's automatically generated. …
14:12 Ticket #259 (Browsing should span to remote Toolboxes) closed by tarmo
invalid: Not a defect. And needs more design before implementation.
13:58 Ticket #381 (Add experience levels to users) closed by tarmo
wontfix: Story cancelled.
13:58 Ticket #382 (Assign experience levels to all actions) closed by tarmo
wontfix: Story cancelled.
13:57 Ticket #386 (Apply experience levels to metadata editing) closed by tarmo
wontfix: Story cancelled.
13:10 Ticket #384 (History view) closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [329]) History view done. Closes #384, spent 1h.
13:10 Changeset [329] by tarmo
History view done. Closes #384, spent 1h.
12:52 Ticket #293 (List of available versions for object) closed by tarmo
duplicate: Duplicate of #384.
12:05 Ticket #411 (Material is not displayed for anonymous users) created by hans
Material text is not displayed when user has not logged in: …

06/02/06:

16:15 Changeset [328] by tarmo
Final non-passing test improved, but still fails, because member tags are …
15:20 Changeset [327] by tarmo
Cleaned up unit tests - a lot of the garbage output was due to …
15:19 Changeset [326] by tarmo
Fixed some forgotten debug stuff from last commit.
14:37 UserStoriesInstructions edited by tarmo
Some notes about user stories (diff)
14:33 Ticket #410 (Displaying phone information for members) created by tarmo
(story #56) In the member profile there are two fields for phone numbers: …
13:07 Ticket #409 (Space before comma when displaying tags) created by hans
There is always a space before comma when displaying tags. That space …
13:06 Ticket #408 (It is not possible to edit piece metadata) created by hans
All users should be able to edit piece metadata. For example I was …
13:05 Ticket #407 (Redesign of Personal Preferences page) created by hans
* Personal Preferences is not a relevant title. It should be renamed to …
13:04 Ticket #406 (Not able to choose instant messenger type) created by hans
User is not able to choose instant messenger type with mouse: 1. User …
13:03 Ticket #405 (GSM displayed under instant messengers) created by hans
GSM is displayed in the list of instant messengers. I think that GSM is …
12:54 Ticket #404 (Not member in any groups should be displayed outside ul) created by hans
If a user is not member in any groups, the following HTML code is …
12:52 Ticket #403 (You are now logged in text not relevant) created by hans
You are now logged in text that is displayed after user has joined LeMill
12:50 Ticket #402 (Featured content should not be displayed if no cover images to display) created by hans
Featured content area should not displayed on the content section front …
12:36 Ticket #401 (Browsing results by multiple categories) created by hans
User should be able to browse results by multiple categories. Browsing …
12:29 Changeset [325] by tarmo
Fixed a unit test, and refactored action portlets somewhat.

06/01/06:

20:51 Changeset [324] by tarmo
Major refactoring of user properties. Now only the basic information is …
18:42 Ticket #400 (Material is automatically created when choosing the template) created by hans
When user chooses the template and enters Edit Material page, the material …
18:22 Ticket #399 (Age group should not be used as a folksonomy) created by hans
I was looking at this page: http://lemill.net/content/age_group We are …
02:22 Ticket #398 (When only one result, tag should link directly to object) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [323]) Fixed #398, spent 1h.
02:22 Changeset [323] by jukka
Fixed #398, spent 1h.
01:21 Ticket #398 (When only one result, tag should link directly to object) created by jukka
When browsing tags and similar valued and there is only one result for …

05/31/06:

22:43 Ticket #389 (Redesign of Suitable for these ages field) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [322]) Fixed #389, spent 2,5h The actual field is still called …
22:43 Changeset [322] by jukka
Fixed #389, spent 2,5h The actual field is still called 'age_group', as …
19:59 Ticket #391 (Remove cover image from metadata page) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [321]) Fixed #391, spent 15m. (Massive changes :) )
19:59 Changeset [321] by jukka
Fixed #391, spent 15m. (Massive changes :) )
14:36 Ticket #383 (Add full versioning for learning resources) closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [320]) All schema data is now stored into history after each edit. …
14:36 Changeset [320] by tarmo
All schema data is now stored into history after each edit. Fixes #383, …

05/30/06:

17:11 Ticket #397 (Redesign of new activity form) created by hans
User testing in Budapest showed that we ask too much metadata about the …
17:09 Ticket #396 (Redesign of new tool form) created by hans
User testing in Budapest showed that we ask too much metadata about the …
16:55 Ticket #395 (If piece is an image, it should be displayed in piece view page) created by hans
If piece is an image, it should be displayed in piece view page: * The …
16:38 Ticket #394 (Authoring Template: Glossary) created by hans
Glossary authoring template has two fields: term and definition. Terms …
15:57 Ticket #393 (Adding additional files to Material) created by hans
User testing showed that we have to remove source files (#392). There are …
15:46 Ticket #392 (Remove possibility to add source files for materials) created by hans
User testing in Budapest showed that Edit Material page with two file …
15:34 Ticket #391 (Remove cover image from metadata page) created by hans
User testing in Budapest indicated that we should not ask for cover image …
15:28 Ticket #390 (Useful links section of user page) created by hans
* Useful links should be renamed to Portfolio * The order should …
15:15 Changeset [319] by jukka
Previous version of thisgroupblog_view started to cause really strange …
14:57 Ticket #123 (WYSIWYM hypertext editor) closed by tarmo
wontfix: Cancelled, new spec in #388.
14:57 Ticket #215 (Implement the WYSIWYM editor as a plone visual editor) closed by tarmo
wontfix: Cancelled due to new specification in #388.
14:55 HumanInterfaceGuidelines edited by hans
graphics, xhtml and css (diff)
14:53 LeMillStructuredMarkUp created by tarmo
Preliminary markup specification
14:25 Ticket #387 (Users photos not showed under Featured people) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [318]) Fixed #387, spent 15 min. Group Blogs are published when …
14:25 Changeset [318] by jukka
Fixed #387, spent 15 min. Group Blogs are published when created and …
14:18 Ticket #389 (Redesign of Suitable for these ages field) created by hans
This field could be renamed exactly as in LRE application profile: Typical …
13:07 Ticket #388 (Redesign of text editor) created by hans
The user testing in Budapest indicated that we have to redesign the text …
12:47 Ticket #387 (Users photos not showed under Featured people) created by hans
User photos are not showed under Featured people. This came probably after …

05/29/06:

18:00 Changeset [317] by hans
Added CALIBRATE Toolbox logo
17:10 Changeset [316] by tarmo
Refactored material template views (less duplication of code).
16:28 Ticket #370 (Browse groups by title doesn't work) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [315]) Fixed #370, spent 5h. Fixed #373. BlogPosts? exist now, but …
16:28 Ticket #373 (Draft materials are shown under featured content) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [315]) Fixed #370, spent 5h. Fixed #373. BlogPosts? exist now, but …
16:28 Changeset [315] by jukka
Fixed #370, spent 5h. Fixed #373. BlogPosts? exist now, but there is no …
16:23 Ticket #386 (Apply experience levels to metadata editing) created by tarmo
(story #270, #271) (depends #381) Go through all content types' metadata …
16:18 Ticket #317 (Displaying resources on section front pages) closed by tarmo
fixed
16:14 Ticket #385 (Show diffs between revisions) created by tarmo
(story #375) (depends #384) From the history page, the user may select two …
16:12 Ticket #384 (History view) created by tarmo
(story #375) (depends #383) Create a history page that shows the changes …
16:06 Ticket #383 (Add full versioning for learning resources) created by tarmo
(story #375) Add support for versioning (history) for learning resources …
16:02 Ticket #382 (Assign experience levels to all actions) created by tarmo
(story #271) (depends #381) Go through all action portlets and make each …
16:00 Ticket #381 (Add experience levels to users) created by tarmo
(story #271) Add a field/property for the ExperienceLevels for each user …
15:52 Ticket #20 (Visitor looks for specific content) closed by tarmo
fixed
15:51 Ticket #43 (DIsallow change of license) closed by tarmo
fixed: Well, this is actually implicitly done, since we only support one license.
15:51 Ticket #72 (Links to user info page) closed by tarmo
fixed
15:50 Ticket #380 (Hide translation and branching links for draft material) created by tarmo
(story #266) Hide the links related to translation and copy&edit from the …
15:44 Ticket #379 (Hide author name for draft material) created by tarmo
(story #266) Author's name should not be displayed for draft material. Now …
14:40 Changeset [314] by hans
First step towards singular user experience
14:34 Ticket #378 (Create new workflow for Activity and Tool) created by tarmo
(story #374) Create a new workflow for activities and tools. It has only …
12:58 HumanInterfaceGuidelines edited by hans
EUN skin colors (diff)
12:57 Ticket #377 (Showing tag word as links in all activities and tools content) created by Teemu
This is just an idea - something we may try out at some point: When the …
12:46 Ticket #376 (Usability problems with fullscreen mode) created by hans
User testing in Budapest showed that fullscreen mode is confusing for …
12:45 Ticket #375 (changes made to the activities and tools are saved and shown in a history ...) created by teemu
When a registered user is viewing activity or tool page she may click a …
12:44 Ticket #282 (Sharing resource with group) closed by tarmo
invalid: Old specification - we'll write a new ticket after #265 is corrected.
12:38 Ticket #374 (All registered users may edit the activities and tools content) created by teemu
When viewing activities or tools a registered user may edit it. Next to …
10:51 Ticket #329 (Force e-mail addresses as user names) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [313]) closes #329 spent 10h basic funionlity is here but needs …
10:51 Changeset [313] by vahur
closes #329 spent 10h basic funionlity is here but needs tweaking and …
10:45 Changeset [312] by vahur
branch for testing how email address as username would work out
09:23 Changeset [311] by hans
Formatting guidelines more visible

05/26/06:

16:56 UserTestingResults edited by hans
(diff)
16:50 UserTestingResults edited by hans
(diff)
16:47 UserTestingResults created by hans
15:08 UserTesting edited by hans
(diff)
14:36 Ticket #373 (Draft materials are shown under featured content) created by hans
Draft materials are shown under featured content. Draft materials are …

05/24/06:

22:50 Ticket #372 (Default language for images) created by hans
If the uploaded piece is an image file, the default language should be …
21:51 Ticket #371 (Feedback when uploading files) created by hans
There must be user feedback during the upload process.
16:07 Ticket #363 (Resource author not calculated correctly) closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [310]) Resource authors are now recorded properly and also shown in …
16:07 Changeset [310] by tarmo
Resource authors are now recorded properly and also shown in the byline. …
15:45 Ticket #370 (Browse groups by title doesn't work) created by jukka
It uses a index field that can't be sorted.
15:17 Ticket #369 (Icon for blog posts) created by jukka
As blog posts can be results for searches, they'll need to show …
14:55 Changeset [309] by jukka
#347, spent 4h. This should work, but for some reason widgets process_form …

05/22/06:

18:07 Ticket #368 (Piece/Material title should be in the file name) created by hans
Files that are downloaded from LeMill are currently named as file.jpeg (or …
17:35 Ticket #367 (Removing cover image causes error) created by tarmo
Removing a cover image from an Activity causes Featured activities to …
16:36 Changeset [308] by hans
Updated LeMill URL in the footer
15:35 Changeset [307] by hans
Changed logo to LeMill Preview
15:19 HumanInterfaceGuidelines edited by hans
colors (diff)
14:27 Ticket #364 (User tags shown incorrectly on browse results page) closed by jukka
worksforme
12:45 WikiStart edited by teemu
Made a link to the limill.net to the beginning of the page (diff)
10:06 WikiStart edited by tarmo
Updated news - release done (diff)
10:03 Download edited by tarmo
Updated release information (diff)
10:00 LeMill-0.3.zip attached to Download by tarmo
Louhi: LeMill version 0.3
10:00 LeMill-0.3.tar.gz attached to Download by tarmo
Louhi: LeMill version 0.3
09:55 Changeset [306] by tarmo
Tagged release Louhi, version 0.3.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.