Timeline


and

07/07/06:

17:32 Changeset [416] by hans
CSS changes on Featured ... table
17:30 Ticket #446 (Edit presentation) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [415]) closes #446, #447 spent 16h Presentation template. needs …
17:30 Ticket #447 (Display Presentations) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [415]) closes #446, #447 spent 16h Presentation template. needs …
17:30 Changeset [415] by vahur
closes #446, #447 spent 16h Presentation template. needs testing with IE …
17:27 Ticket #487 (Creative Commons license is not displayed for some pieces) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [414]) closes #487 spent 15m
17:27 Changeset [414] by vahur
closes #487 spent 15m
17:01 Ticket #492 (Remove "Save and continue editing" button) created by hans
Remove "Save and continue editing" button. Initially this button was ment …
16:48 Changeset [413] by hans
CSS changes on Featured content table
14:12 Ticket #491 (Site setup portlet is visible for users) created by hans
Plone Site setup portlet is visible for users on …

07/06/06:

18:30 Ticket #490 (Remove document_actions buttons) created by hans
Remove document_actions buttons: * "Send this page to somebody" is not …
17:39 Ticket #489 (Pieces should not be shown under Featured content) created by hans
When we have usable templates and enough content (hopefully in 0.6), then …
17:18 Changeset [412] by vahur
removing divs
16:54 Ticket #214 (Change structured editor to be a Plone visual editor) closed by hans
wontfix: I think that this ticket should be closed. We should have the same editor …
16:52 Changeset [411] by jukka
Worked #440, spent 40min. Group portlet has links to group members but …
16:44 Ticket #488 (Publishing pieces done by other authors) created by hans
Much valuable media content is released under other license than Creative …
16:25 Ticket #487 (Creative Commons license is not displayed for some pieces) created by hans
Some pieces have CC license information... …
16:04 Ticket #438 (Categories and Collaboration proposals to blogs ) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [410]) Closed #438, spent 7h more. Had to refactor lists for recent …
16:04 Changeset [410] by jukka
Closed #438, spent 7h more. Had to refactor lists for recent posts and …
16:00 Ticket #486 (Presentation template prototype 2) created by hans
Presentation template is based on story #198 and prototype #483 (now …
14:04 Ticket #483 (Presentation template prototype) closed by hans
wontfix: Teemu suggested a much easier layout for the presentation template. I will …
12:20 Changeset [409] by vahur
catch errors

07/05/06:

14:41 Ticket #439 (FAQ-page and link to the front page) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [408]) closes #439 spent 30m copy-paste of a FAQ from trac
14:41 Changeset [408] by vahur
closes #439 spent 30m copy-paste of a FAQ from trac
14:40 Ticket #485 (Advanced search page) created by hans
Users can search for different kind of items in LeMill. Search options …
13:45 Changeset [407] by hans
Added some guidelines about pieces
13:40 Ticket #484 ('Join this group' is active for unauthenticated users) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [406]) Fixed #484, spent 20 min. (running tests)
13:40 Changeset [406] by jukka
Fixed #484, spent 20 min. (running tests)
11:34 Ticket #484 ('Join this group' is active for unauthenticated users) created by jukka
If user is anonymous then it should take to login page like edit links.
11:16 Ticket #476 (Remove "Step 3: Choose the type of your content" from publishing workflow) closed by vahur
fixed: already done

07/04/06:

19:33 Ticket #483 (Presentation template prototype) created by hans
Now closed. New prototype in #486. Presentation template is described in …
19:32 Ticket #443 (Remove choosing type of uploaded content) closed by vahur
fixed: mistyped the number (In [405])
19:27 Changeset [405] by vahur
closes #433 spent 1h done for image. fixed tests
19:21 Ticket #482 (creating group failes) created by vahur
with a following error: Unauthorized: You cannot add a member to the …
18:40 HumanInterfaceGuidelines edited by hans
no folding sections in forms (diff)
18:33 Ticket #450 (Make folding sections to user profile page) closed by hans
wontfix: I think that folding sections should be carefully used. It is OK to use …
18:23 Ticket #451 (Add collaboration services into member data) closed by hans
wontfix: The story #255 was closed, so I will also close that ticket.
18:21 Ticket #255 (User profile includes services users offer) closed by hans
wontfix: The user profile is already complicated enough. I think that we should NOT …
17:50 Ticket #462 (Modular piece selection) closed by hans
wontfix: Reason for closing the ticket same as in #461
17:49 Ticket #461 (Modular piece upload) closed by hans
wontfix: I think that we should NOT sole #198 in this way. It does not make sense …
17:28 Ticket #479 (User should not be able to change cover image for pieces) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [404]) closes #479 spent 1m
17:28 Changeset [404] by vahur
closes #479 spent 1m
15:51 Ticket #458 (link all resources created by... is invalid) closed by vahur
fixed
15:50 Changeset [403] by vahur
closes #485 spent 5m
15:19 Ticket #481 (refactor resource_list_macro) created by vahur
refactor resource_list_macro.pt see also comments on ticket #465
15:18 Ticket #480 (Default cover images for sound clips and movie clips) created by hans
Create default cover images for pieces that are: * sound clips * movie …
15:16 Ticket #479 (User should not be able to change cover image for pieces) created by hans
We decided that to emphasize the difference between pieces and materials …
15:16 Changeset [402] by vahur
closes #465 spent 11m
15:16 Ticket #465 (Author is displayed for drafts that are added to the collection) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [402]) closes #465 spent 11m
14:33 Changeset [401] by vahur
fix Unauthorized error on history view page.
13:54 Ticket #469 (Tags must be always lowercase) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [400]) closes #469 spent 20m need testing with existing data
13:54 Changeset [400] by vahur
closes #469 spent 20m need testing with existing data
13:18 Ticket #433 (Forms should not have document action links) closed by szabolcs
fixed: (In [399]) closes #433 spent 10h
13:18 Changeset [399] by szabolcs
closes #433 spent 10h

07/03/06:

18:30 Changeset [398] by szabolcs
Download link for pieces had wrong url
17:41 Ticket #478 (Limited tagspaces) created by hans
We should limit the amount of results that we display for a user when she …
17:33 Changeset [397] by vahur
move mimetype whitelist to config
17:21 Ticket #475 (Create whitelist of allowed piece file types) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [396]) closes #475 spent 15m needs testing
17:21 Changeset [396] by vahur
closes #475 spent 15m needs testing
17:07 Ticket #477 (Adding source files to media pieces) created by hans
It should be possible to add source files to media pieces. With every …
17:01 Ticket #476 (Remove "Step 3: Choose the type of your content" from publishing workflow) created by hans
Uploaded files are always pieces, therefore we must remove the page Step …
16:54 Ticket #475 (Create whitelist of allowed piece file types) created by hans
Create whitelist of allowed piece file types: * Images: .jpeg, .gif, .png …
16:52 Ticket #474 (Possibility to disable video pieces) created by hans
Plone admin can disable video pieces if required server-side software …
16:43 Ticket #473 (Create LeMill configuration page for Plone admin) created by hans
According #472 to a more general LeMill configuration page must be …
16:39 Ticket #459 (Languages in Content, Tools and Activities not displayed correctly ) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [395]) closes #459 spent 10m
16:39 Changeset [395] by vahur
closes #459 spent 10m
16:38 Ticket #472 (Setup page for Plone admin) created by hans
Plone admin has a setup page where he can configure LeMill. These …
16:14 Ticket #346 (User portrait should be resized) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [394]) closes #346 spent 1h
16:14 Changeset [394] by vahur
closes #346 spent 1h
16:05 Ticket #471 (Uploading Pieces to LeMill) created by hans
It is possible to upload only this kind of pieces that render properly in …
13:45 Ticket #470 (Status icons are displayed with each resource) created by hans
With each resource we display status icons. These are 3 icons that …

07/02/06:

05:04 Ticket #469 (Tags must be always lowercase) created by hans
In other systems tags are always converted to lower case: * …

06/28/06:

17:22 Ticket #468 (Implement the client side of "LeMill Uploader") created by laszlo
(story #303) Implementing a Java midlet, which can store the user account, …
03:10 Ticket #467 (Dublicate links in material actions portlet) created by hans
We have links Create new version (#51, #218) and Copy and edit

06/27/06:

16:53 Changeset [393] by szabolcs
Newer versions of PloneLanguageTool?.availablelanguages does not have a …

06/26/06:

19:47 Ticket #466 (Update educational metadata vocabulary) created by hans
Educational metadata vocabulary for materials should be updated to follow …

06/24/06:

20:20 Ticket #465 (Author is displayed for drafts that are added to the collection) created by hans
Author is displayed in collection view for all resources, including those …
19:54 Ticket #464 (Collection is not displayed) created by hans
Collection Nuotraukos is not displayed: * …
19:35 Ticket #463 (List of collections for material is not absolute) created by hans
The number that is displayed after the View collections link in …

06/22/06:

15:49 Ticket #462 (Modular piece selection) created by tarmo
(story #198, predepends #461) Create a modular form for selecting one …
15:46 Ticket #461 (Modular piece upload) created by tarmo
(story #198) (prototype #486) Create a reusable upload form that is used …
15:38 Ticket #444 (Make new template 'Presentation') closed by tarmo
duplicate: This is actually unnecessary, since everything is defined in #446 and …
15:01 Ticket #460 (Community tag cloud should count adding of activities, tools etc.) created by teemu
The tag cloud of the community is now based only to the number of pieces …
13:56 Ticket #459 (Languages in Content, Tools and Activities not displayed correctly ) created by jukka
In section front pages except community languages are displayed in two …
11:20 Changeset [392] by tarmo
Cleaned up LOM - hid stupid values and unneeded fields from view.
11:03 Ticket #445 (Make batch uploader for Presentations) closed by tarmo
wontfix: Mass upload might be too complicated (plus when storing images as pieces, …
10:48 Ticket #458 (link all resources created by... is invalid) created by vahur
link http://.../community/<username>/my_works shows all content that is in …
10:34 Ticket #435 (Differentiate between material and pieces) closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [391]) Added the P/M prefix to all views (hopefully). Closes #435, …
10:34 Changeset [391] by tarmo
Added the P/M prefix to all views (hopefully). Closes #435, spent 30m.
10:33 Ticket #435 (Differentiate between material and pieces) reopened by tarmo
Not done yet - all views, including featured content, and the actual …
00:13 LeMill edited by jukka
removed spam comment (diff)

06/21/06:

23:39 LeMill edited by anonymous
Comment added (diff)
23:13 Ticket #457 (Make progress indicator for uploading files) created by jukka
In story #245 and possibly in #198 and #303 there is a need for progress …
22:55 Ticket #456 (Activate Portal search) created by jukka
(Story #246) In search results page there is a Portal search link, make it …
22:35 Ticket #455 (Create del.icio.us links) created by jukka
(Story #263) Create links described in story. Make sure that they're …
22:04 Ticket #454 (Make translations work) created by jukka
(Story #38) Bring back translations to Material's left side portlet. …
21:56 Ticket #453 (Make form template for translations) created by jukka
(Story #38) Translation form should be able to use material templates and …
17:28 Ticket #452 (Create endorsments) created by jukka
(story #256) 1. Make endorsment -objects. 2. Add WYSIWYM textarea in …
17:11 Ticket #451 (Add collaboration services into member data) created by jukka
(Story #255) Create new fields to MemberFolder? according the story, …
17:05 Ticket #450 (Make folding sections to user profile page) created by jukka
Since story #255 adds even more stuff to user profile edit form, it should …
17:00 Ticket #449 (Add links to advanced search) created by jukka
(story #64) In search results pages add link to advanced search page that …
16:56 Ticket #448 (Adjust advanced search for LeMill) created by jukka
(story #64) Edit advanced search-page to contain fields that are relevant …
16:51 Ticket #447 (Display Presentations) created by jukka
(story #198, requires #446) Make view page for presentations to: Display …
16:42 Ticket #446 (Edit presentation) created by jukka
(story #198, requires #461, #462) In the edit form there are empty slots …
16:34 Ticket #445 (Make batch uploader for Presentations) created by jukka
(story #198, requires #444) When uploading contents to presentation it is …
16:20 Ticket #444 (Make new template 'Presentation') created by jukka
(#198) Make new template 'Presentation'. Presentation objects contain * a …
16:01 Ticket #443 (Remove choosing type of uploaded content) created by jukka
(#432) Also modify the piece_edit.pt to display the uploaded piece -- …
15:51 Ticket #442 (Make nicer view -page for blogposts) created by jukka
(#260) Blog posts should at least hide those fields that are empty. (tags, …
15:47 Ticket #441 (Add links to other blogs) created by jukka
(#260) Add LinesField? 'links' to GroupBlogs?. Members can write links that …
15:37 Ticket #440 (Links to group members) created by jukka
(#260) Make links to group members in left slot of blog views.
00:13 FAQ edited by teemu
(diff)
00:08 FAQ edited by teemu
(diff)

06/20/06:

19:36 FAQ edited by teemu
(diff)
19:22 Ticket #439 (FAQ-page and link to the front page) created by teemu
The front page of LeMill should include a link to "FAQ"-page that is …
18:34 Meetings edited by teemu
(diff)
18:07 HumanInterfaceGuidelines edited by teemu
(diff)
17:58 Download edited by vahur
we don't ship LeMill with refresh.txt (diff)
17:52 Download edited by teemu
(diff)
17:51 Download edited by teemu
(diff)
16:24 FAQ edited by teemu
(diff)
16:07 WeeklySchedule edited by szabolcs
(diff)
10:45 FAQ edited by teemu
(diff)
10:07 FAQ edited by teemu
(diff)
10:06 FAQ edited by teemu
(diff)
10:04 FAQ edited by teemu
(diff)
02:54 Changeset [390] by jukka
Refs #438, spent 3h, remaining 1h. Categories exist now, and …
00:03 Ticket #438 (Categories and Collaboration proposals to blogs ) created by jukka
(story #260) I understand that Collaboration proposals are for inviting …

06/19/06:

16:52 Ticket #436 (Simplify comments for BlogPosts) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [389]) Closed #436, spent 3h. Hans, please make discussion stylesheets …
16:52 Changeset [389] by jukka
Closed #436, spent 3h. Hans, please make discussion stylesheets prettier. …
15:18 Ticket #437 (WYSIWYM text area too short) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [388]) Fixed #437, spent 1min.
15:18 Changeset [388] by jukka
Fixed #437, spent 1min.
15:14 Ticket #437 (WYSIWYM text area too short) created by jukka
Now it's only 5 rows tall. Fix it to default to 10. It is the main editing …
14:40 Ticket #435 (Differentiate between material and pieces) closed by szabolcs
fixed: (In [387]) closes #435 spent 3h
14:40 Changeset [387] by szabolcs
closes #435 spent 3h
13:43 Ticket #436 (Simplify comments for BlogPosts) created by jukka
(story #260) Plone has builtin comments tool, but it builds threaded …
10:32 WikiStart edited by tarmo
Details, details… (diff)

06/17/06:

13:45 Changeset [386] by jukka
Refs #414, fixes a syntax error when browsing with group names.

06/16/06:

18:06 CodingStandards edited by tarmo
(diff)
17:58 VersionNames edited by tarmo
Moved Egle to the sequential list (diff)
17:55 Download edited by tarmo
Added new version info (diff)
17:53 LeMill-0.4.zip attached to Download by tarmo
Suur Tõll: LeMill v0.4
17:53 LeMill-0.4.tar.gz attached to Download by tarmo
Suur Tõll: LeMill v0.4
17:50 WikiStart edited by tarmo
Updated news (diff)
17:49 Milestone 0.4 Suur Tõll completed
Released as version 0.4. Primary objective is to have fully functional …
17:05 Download edited by tarmo
Added more upgrade instructions (diff)
16:53 Changeset [385] by tarmo
Merged r383:384 from trunk.
16:51 Changeset [384] by tarmo
Added to migrate script publishing and activity slot setting for old …
16:33 Changeset [383] by tarmo
Tagged release Suur Tõll, version 0.4.
16:31 Changeset [382] by tarmo
Version number upgrade to 0.4.
16:27 Changeset [381] by vahur
removed wrong method, sorry
16:22 Ticket #347 (User should be able to specify instant messenger network) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [380]) Fixed #347. It already was done, only added an icon that links …
16:22 Changeset [380] by jukka
Fixed #347. It already was done, only added an icon that links to …
16:19 Ticket #385 (Show diffs between revisions) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [379]) closes #385 spent 1h diff view is kind of freaky.
16:19 Changeset [379] by vahur
closes #385 spent 1h diff view is kind of freaky.
15:38 Ticket #368 (Piece/Material title should be in the file name) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [378]) closes #368 spent 1.5h needs testing.
15:38 Changeset [378] by vahur
closes #368 spent 1.5h needs testing.
15:22 Ticket #34 (Web accessibility) closed by tarmo
wontfix: This is not valid - all content is done with our online editors and is …
15:17 WeeklySchedule edited by jukka
(diff)
15:14 Changeset [377] by tarmo
Lots of minor wording improvements.
15:10 Ticket #435 (Differentiate between material and pieces) created by tarmo
All listings of content should show [M] in front of the title for …
15:08 WeeklySchedule edited by vahur
(diff)
15:06 WeeklySchedule edited by vahur
(diff)
14:52 Ticket #267 (Editing is allowed for group members only) closed by tarmo
duplicate
11:50 Changeset [376] by vahur
removed last bits of LeMillMember?
11:09 Ticket #376 (Usability problems with fullscreen mode) closed by vahur
fixed
10:52 Changeset [375] by vahur
closes #376 spent 5m
10:48 Ticket #268 (Writing story from collection) closed by tarmo
fixed
10:48 Ticket #51 (Creating new versions of material) closed by tarmo
fixed
10:46 Ticket #270 (Editing existing learning resource) closed by tarmo
fixed
10:46 Ticket #273 (Editing collections) closed by tarmo
fixed
10:44 Ticket #266 (Draft and published resources) closed by tarmo
fixed
10:43 Ticket #55 (Content view page) closed by tarmo
fixed
10:43 Ticket #265 (Creating material) closed by tarmo
fixed
10:42 Ticket #374 (All registered users may edit the activities and tools content) closed by tarmo
fixed
10:42 Ticket #375 (changes made to the activities and tools are saved and shown in a history ...) closed by tarmo
fixed
01:19 Ticket #431 (buttons don't work) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [374]) closes #431 spent 1.5h form inside form confuses IE. created a …
01:19 Changeset [374] by vahur
closes #431 spent 1.5h form inside form confuses IE. created a little …
00:22 Ticket #402 (Featured content should not be displayed if no cover images to display) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [373]) Fixed #402, spent 10m.
00:22 Changeset [373] by jukka
Fixed #402, spent 10m.

06/15/06:

23:23 Ticket #417 (one piece or material occurs n times) closed by jukka
worksforme: This probably refers to some obsolete condition. In tagclouds it is ok to …
19:21 Changeset [372] by jukka
Oops, a bit more efficient this way -- do not make a catalog search if …
19:14 Ticket #390 (Useful links section of user page) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [371]) Closed #390, spent 1.5h . Currently there is a method that …
19:14 Changeset [371] by jukka
Closed #390, spent 1.5h . Currently there is a method that looks for user …
18:52 Changeset [370] by vahur
refs #385 spent 2h shows changed fields.
18:43 Ticket #434 (Story should show the images of its resources and its author) created by tarmo
Story cover image is a mix of author's photo and three resource cover …
18:28 Ticket #433 (Forms should not have document action links) created by tarmo
Editing forms now show the three document action links (sendto, print, …
18:01 Ticket #432 (All uploaded files are pieces) created by tarmo
All uploaded content files are pieces - you can't upload material. This …
17:26 Ticket #414 (Browsing content result views with "tag cloud" kind of visualization) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [369]) Fixed #414, spent 5h. Calculating group and member activity …
17:25 Changeset [369] by jukka
Fixed #414, spent 5h. Calculating group and member activity forced to …
17:12 Changeset [368] by vahur
a bit more persistent order of history. this may look silly they changed …
16:35 Changeset [367] by vahur
refs #385 spent 1h created migration script and moved history related …
15:54 Changeset [366] by vahur
corrent indent
15:02 Ticket #289 (Editing collection information) closed by meelis
fixed: (In [365]) closes #289 collection has edit action
15:02 Changeset [365] by meelis
closes #289 collection has edit action
14:09 Ticket #416 (Change cover image) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [364]) closes #416 spent 2h tried to use some built-in and already …
14:09 Changeset [364] by vahur
closes #416 spent 2h tried to use some built-in and already available …
14:04 IRC edited by tarmo
Updated IRC channel info (diff)
11:22 Ticket #290 (Collection view page) closed by meelis
fixed: (In [363]) closes #290
11:22 Changeset [363] by meelis
closes #290
09:18 Ticket #431 (buttons don't work) created by vahur
Using IE on windows or Camino on mac, button on save, save and continue.. …
09:06 Changeset [362] by vahur
renamed WYSIWYM.py to FieldsWidgets?.py
01:58 Ticket #410 (Displaying phone information for members) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [361]) Closed #410, spent 2h. Another new widget. Cleaned …
01:58 Changeset [361] by jukka
Closed #410, spent 2h. Another new widget. Cleaned member_view.cpt: html …
01:08 Ticket #421 (Educational metadata should be hidden by default) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [360]) closes #421 spent 20m hidden. added attribute to …
01:08 Changeset [360] by vahur
closes #421 spent 20m hidden. added attribute to form_template.pt which …
00:31 Ticket #415 (Formatting guidelines should be hidden by default) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [359]) closes #415 spent 15m tested with IE and Firefox 1.5
00:31 Changeset [359] by vahur
closes #415 spent 15m tested with IE and Firefox 1.5

06/14/06:

18:35 InfraStructure edited by tarmo
Rearranged the contents (diff)
18:19 InfraStructure edited by tarmo
Updated info about mailing lists (diff)
17:41 Ticket #430 (Group can have collections) created by hans
Group has collections that can be created and changed by all members of …
16:42 Ticket #405 (GSM displayed under instant messengers) closed by szabolcs
fixed: (In [358]) closes #405 spent 2m
16:42 Changeset [358] by szabolcs
closes #405 spent 2m
16:35 Ticket #429 (Cover images in section front page are displayed according to usage ...) created by hans
Cover images in section front page are displayed according to usage …
16:33 Ticket #428 (The order of search results is based on usage information) created by hans
The order of search results is based on usage information (#427): * …
16:30 Ticket #427 (System is collecting usage information about learning resources) created by hans
System is collecting usage information about learning resources. That …
16:10 Ticket #353 (Images selected to "Text with images" are unordered) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [357]) closes #353 spent 1h images are ordered now. It is possible to …
16:10 Changeset [357] by vahur
closes #353 spent 1h images are ordered now. It is possible to create …
15:52 Ticket #403 (You are now logged in text not relevant) closed by szabolcs
fixed: (In [356]) closes #403 spent 1h also changed eols (from \r to \n)
15:52 Changeset [356] by szabolcs
closes #403 spent 1h also changed eols (from \r to \n)
14:43 Ticket #420 (Remove creative commons information from Additional information form) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [355]) closes #420 spent 2m
14:43 Changeset [355] by vahur
closes #420 spent 2m
13:30 Ticket #426 (Content based material searching) created by laszlo
Note: In many cases teachers would search about the content. For example …
12:56 WeeklySchedule edited by szabolcs
(diff)
12:21 WeeklySchedule edited by hans
(diff)
12:10 Ticket #425 (Material amortization) created by laszlo
Note: The most of curicula has natural amortization (ex.: a material about …
11:37 Ticket #424 (Teacher ranks a material) created by laszlo
Note: The best solution for the quality management could be the "trusted …
11:10 Ticket #423 (Search in trusted communities) created by laszlo
Note: Quality of the materials in the repository is the main problem of …
10:39 Ticket #422 (Teacher makes content with OpenOffice.org Writer ) created by laszlo
Note: Teachers like useful WYSIWYG editors to create content. They would …
09:49 WeeklySchedule edited by tarmo
Added new weeks to the schedule - fill these out! (diff)

06/13/06:

17:25 Ticket #421 (Educational metadata should be hidden by default) created by hans
The educational metadata in Additional information page for materials …
17:01 Ticket #420 (Remove creative commons information from Additional information form) created by hans
We don't have to display creative commons text in the Additional …
16:43 Ticket #419 (Rename "Edit X properties" to "Additional information") created by hans
The following pages: * Edit Piece Properties * Edit Material Properties …
15:36 Technology edited by jan
(diff)
15:32 Technology edited by jan
(diff)
15:29 Technology edited by jan
(diff)
15:03 Ticket #418 (Creating default cover image) created by hans
If it is not possible to use thumbnail as a cover image (#314), then the …
14:56 Ticket #417 (one piece or material occurs n times) created by vahur
when browsing content just by tags then all resources are shown as many …
14:34 Ticket #416 (Change cover image) created by hans
We removed cover image from the metadata page, because it was confusing …
02:53 Changeset [354] by jukka
Worked on #414. Size scaling on keywords and tags work now except special …

06/12/06:

18:46 Ticket #407 (Redesign of Personal Preferences page) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [353]) Fixed #407, spent 40min. Changed header and added biography …
18:46 Changeset [353] by jukka
Fixed #407, spent 40min. Changed header and added biography -field. I …
18:25 Ticket #406 (Not able to choose instant messenger type) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [352]) closes #406 spent 10m now works in Mozilla Firefox
18:25 Changeset [352] by vahur
closes #406 spent 10m now works in Mozilla Firefox
18:19 Ticket #408 (It is not possible to edit piece metadata) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [351]) Fixed #408, #372, #404. Pieces are now in wikilike workflow, so …
18:19 Ticket #372 (Default language for images) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [351]) Fixed #408, #372, #404. Pieces are now in wikilike workflow, so …
18:19 Ticket #404 (Not member in any groups should be displayed outside ul) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [351]) Fixed #408, #372, #404. Pieces are now in wikilike workflow, so …
18:19 Changeset [351] by jukka
Fixed #408, #372, #404. Pieces are now in wikilike workflow, so basically …
18:06 Changeset [350] by vahur
fixing my own work
17:59 Ticket #400 (Material is automatically created when choosing the template) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [349]) closes #400 spent 2h this isn't the best solution but I …
17:59 Changeset [349] by vahur
closes #400 spent 2h this isn't the best solution but I couldn't use …
15:35 Ticket #415 (Formatting guidelines should be hidden by default) created by hans
Formatting guidelines should be hidden by default. Otherwise the WYSIWYM …
15:30 Changeset [348] by hans
Refactored formatting guidelines
14:38 Ticket #365 (Resources aren't renamed to have nice urls) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [347]) closes #365 spent 40m should be ok now
14:38 Changeset [347] by vahur
closes #365 spent 40m should be ok now
13:49 Ticket #397 (Redesign of new activity form) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [346]) closes #397 spent 30m closes #396 spent 30m maybe I didn't get …
13:49 Ticket #396 (Redesign of new tool form) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [346]) closes #397 spent 30m closes #396 spent 30m maybe I didn't get …
13:49 Changeset [346] by vahur
closes #397 spent 30m closes #396 spent 30m maybe I didn't get it - should …
13:17 Meetings edited by teemu
12.6. meeting (diff)
11:48 Ticket #392 (Remove possibility to add source files for materials) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [345]) closes #392 spent 5m closes #409 spent 1m
11:48 Ticket #409 (Space before comma when displaying tags) closed by vahur
fixed: (In [345]) closes #392 spent 5m closes #409 spent 1m
11:48 Changeset [345] by vahur
closes #392 spent 5m closes #409 spent 1m
11:22 Ticket #414 (Browsing content result views with "tag cloud" kind of visualization) created by teemu
When user is browsing content, activities or tools the result page is …
10:55 WeeklySchedule edited by vahur
(diff)
10:50 WeeklySchedule edited by vahur
(diff)
10:47 WeeklySchedule edited by teemu
Teemu's schedule (diff)

06/11/06:

16:24 WeeklySchedule edited by szabolcs
(diff)

06/09/06:

20:17 Changeset [344] by tarmo
Refactored Material view and edit pages. Something like 400 lines of …
18:47 WeeklySchedule edited by hans
(diff)
18:09 Download edited by tarmo
Added upgrade instructions (diff)
18:04 Changeset [343] by tarmo
Fixed a typo.
17:14 Changeset [342] by jukka
Deactivated 'edit group properties' temporarily. Seems to be not working.
17:04 Changeset [341] by jukka
Fixed small bug that prevented reinstalling workflows in portal_migration.
16:35 Changeset [340] by jukka
Installer now updates left portlets for existing groups.
16:17 Ticket #413 (Numbers in group names cause errors when listing groups by name) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [339]) Fixed #413, spent 50min. Group names display properly and are …
16:17 Changeset [339] by jukka
Fixed #413, spent 50min. Group names display properly and are ordered …
14:55 Ticket #413 (Numbers in group names cause errors when listing groups by name) created by jukka
In community folder browsing by group names gives error if groups have …
14:44 Ticket #395 (If piece is an image, it should be displayed in piece view page) closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [338]) Created custom view template for pieces. Note that if you just …
14:44 Changeset [338] by tarmo
Created custom view template for pieces. Note that if you just create …
13:37 WeeklySchedule edited by jukka
(diff)
12:52 WeeklySchedule edited by tarmo
Added more people to weekly meeting table (diff)
12:16 WeeklySchedule edited by tarmo
Added table for weekly meeting times (diff)
12:10 WeeklySchedule created by tarmo
Added weekly schedule - every developer should fill in their own schedule
11:54 WikiStart edited by tarmo
Added link to weekly schedule (diff)

06/08/06:

12:53 Ticket #412 (Author field for Activities is editable) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [337]) Fixed #412, spent 10m. Author field was handled correctly in …
12:53 Changeset [337] by jukka
Fixed #412, spent 10m. Author field was handled correctly in other types. …
12:43 Ticket #411 (Material is not displayed for anonymous users) closed by jukka
worksforme: Problem seems to be fixed in latest versions. Will be gone when lemill.net …

06/07/06:

17:01 Changeset [336] by tarmo
Removed "State: foo" if state is public - it makes sense to show draft and …
17:00 Ticket #380 (Hide translation and branching links for draft material) closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [335]) Fixes #380, spent 12m.
17:00 Changeset [335] by tarmo
Fixes #380, spent 12m.
16:58 Ticket #336 (Remove LeMill header from material view page) closed by hans
wontfix: After Budapest user testing I am not very sure that we need to do it. I am …
16:46 Changeset [334] by tarmo
Fixed some tests.
16:27 Ticket #301 (Display Group blogs in Community view) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [333]) Closed #301, #300, spent 20h. Basic group blog functionality …
16:27 Ticket #300 (Implement group blogs) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [333]) Closed #301, #300, spent 20h. Basic group blog functionality …
16:27 Changeset [333] by jukka
Closed #301, #300, spent 20h. Basic group blog functionality provided, but …
16:15 TranslationGuidelines created by hans
16:11 TranslationPlans created by hans
15:56 Changeset [332] by tarmo
Author name for draft resources is now hidden (hopefully from all …
15:56 Ticket #379 (Hide author name for draft material) closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [332]) Author name for draft resources is now hidden (hopefully from …
15:34 Changeset [331] by tarmo
Fixed an error related to history viewing.
15:23 Ticket #378 (Create new workflow for Activity and Tool) closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [330]) Added new workflows for different resource types. Also improved …
15:23 Changeset [330] by tarmo
Added new workflows for different resource types. Also improved migration …
15:10 WikiStart edited by hans
translations (diff)
15:03 Ticket #412 (Author field for Activities is editable) created by tarmo
Author field should not be editable, since it's automatically generated. …
14:12 Ticket #259 (Browsing should span to remote Toolboxes) closed by tarmo
invalid: Not a defect. And needs more design before implementation.
13:58 Ticket #381 (Add experience levels to users) closed by tarmo
wontfix: Story cancelled.
13:58 Ticket #382 (Assign experience levels to all actions) closed by tarmo
wontfix: Story cancelled.
13:57 Ticket #386 (Apply experience levels to metadata editing) closed by tarmo
wontfix: Story cancelled.
13:10 Ticket #384 (History view) closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [329]) History view done. Closes #384, spent 1h.
13:10 Changeset [329] by tarmo
History view done. Closes #384, spent 1h.
12:52 Ticket #293 (List of available versions for object) closed by tarmo
duplicate: Duplicate of #384.
12:05 Ticket #411 (Material is not displayed for anonymous users) created by hans
Material text is not displayed when user has not logged in: …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.