Timeline


and

05/04/07:

18:12 Milestone 1.10 completed
16:32 Changeset [1712] by jukka
Tagged version 1.10
16:28 LeMill-1.10.zip attached to Download by jukka
LeMill version 1.10
16:27 LeMill-1.10.tar.gz attached to Download by jukka
LeMill version 1.10
16:26 Download edited by jukka
(diff)
16:08 Ticket #1191 (Empty portlet displayed in the group blog) closed by gabor
fixed: (In [1711]) fixed #1191 spent 10h
16:08 Changeset [1711] by gabor
fixed #1191 spent 10h
16:06 Ticket #1343 (Migration script can't handle version 1.10) created by tarmo
The comparison of version numbers in the migration script needs to handle …
16:04 Changeset [1710] by tarmo
Incremented version to 1.10.
15:59 Changeset [1709] by pjotr
Updated estonian translation
15:54 Changeset [1708] by pjotr
Updated russian translation
15:50 Changeset [1707] by gabor
Update of the Hungarian translation
15:47 Changeset [1706] by tarmo
i18n update.
15:43 WeeklySchedule edited by pjotr
(diff)
15:39 Changeset [1705] by jukka
Worked on #1341, spent 4h. Collections and …
15:27 Changeset [1704] by pjotr
Trash folder viewable for anyone, folder view will only show stuff for …
15:04 WeeklySchedule edited by tarmo
Removed old weeks, added slot for vacation info (diff)
14:44 Changeset [1703] by gabor
Update of the Hungarian translation
14:23 Meetings edited by tarmo
Added minutes of the meeting (diff)
14:00 Ticket #1342 (Tables can't have borders) created by hans
It is not possible to create tables with borders in Kupu. The borders are …
12:35 Meetings edited by tarmo
Agenda for today's meeting (diff)
12:05 Changeset [1702] by pjotr
Updated russian translation
11:37 Changeset [1701] by tarmo
Minor i18n cleanup.
11:21 Changeset [1700] by tarmo
Updated i18n.
11:20 Ticket #1296 ("References" is not in translation file) closed by tarmo
fixed: (In [1699]) Fixes #1296.
11:20 Changeset [1699] by tarmo
Fixes #1296.
11:14 Ticket #1296 ("References" is not in translation file) reopened by tarmo
Although as Pjotr pointed out, due to the technical way in which …
11:12 Changeset [1698] by pjotr
Default view for trash folder and a method for getting content of trash …
11:10 Ticket #1296 ("References" is not in translation file) closed by tarmo
wontfix: I disagree - we should encourage translators to update also the official …
11:07 Ticket #1292 (Member without photo is displayed under featured people) closed by tarmo
fixed: Hey, this is fixed already.
01:09 Changeset [1697] by hans
Updated Estonian translation

05/03/07:

17:33 Ticket #1315 (</p> tag is included in the learning story on the front page) closed by laszlo
fixed: (In [1696]) fix #1315 spent 4h
17:33 Changeset [1696] by laszlo
fix #1315 spent 4h
16:10 Ticket #1334 (Add to collection throws UnicodeEncodeError if the language is not english) closed by laszlo
invalid: It could be a problem of my Plone version. I've reinstalled my Plone and …
15:36 Ticket #1341 (References to deleted objects) created by jukka
We have to decide what to do with materials, that refer to deleted pieces …
15:18 Ticket #1263 (Deleted resources should not be destroyed, but renamed with "del_" prefix) closed by jukka
fixed
15:17 Changeset [1695] by jukka
Worked on #1263, added a button for managers to move deleted objects to …
14:33 Changeset [1694] by jukka
Moving deleted stuff to trash when someone wants to use their id. Until …
14:01 Changeset [1693] by pjotr
Fixed links for adding resources to always take into the right place.
13:34 Ticket #1331 (LeMill starting page layout is misleading) reopened by jukka
13:10 Ticket #1331 (LeMill starting page layout is misleading) closed by gabor
fixed: (In [1692]) fixed #1331 spent 3h
13:10 Changeset [1692] by gabor
fixed #1331 spent 3h
11:44 Changeset [1691] by pjotr
Trash folder and additions to deletion function

05/02/07:

16:29 Ticket #1320 (Media pieces must have unique titles) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [1690]) Fixed #1320, spent 2h. Moving to trash is not yet implemented, …
16:29 Changeset [1690] by jukka
Fixed #1320, spent 2h. Moving to trash is not yet implemented, but logic …
15:46 Changeset [1689] by pjotr
Subscribe texts should be in our domain
15:38 Changeset [1688] by pjotr
Updated russian translation file
15:20 Changeset [1687] by tarmo
Removed one string that really doesn't need translation.
15:14 Changeset [1686] by jukka
Some more fixes to #1339.
14:56 Ticket #1339 (here/absolute_url should be replaced with here_url) closed by gabor
fixed: (In [1685]) fixed #1339 spent 1h
14:56 Changeset [1685] by gabor
fixed #1339 spent 1h
14:48 Ticket #1340 (What's going on RSS needs resource types) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [1684]) Fixed #1340 and some tests.
14:48 Changeset [1684] by jukka
Fixed #1340 and some tests.
14:45 Changeset [1683] by tarmo
Added Swedish (se) translation.
14:31 Changeset [1682] by tarmo
Reversed [1681], refs #1339.
14:06 Changeset [1681] by laszlo
#1339 spent 1h
12:59 Changeset [1680] by tarmo
Ran i18n update, fixed invalid skins.
12:56 Ticket #1315 (</p> tag is included in the learning story on the front page) reopened by tarmo
This is not an acceptable solution - the template is no longer valid XML. …
11:43 Ticket #1340 (What's going on RSS needs resource types) created by jukka
RSS for "What's going on" looks like this through googles widgets …
11:11 Changeset [1679] by pjotr
Made label translatable.

04/27/07:

15:28 Changeset [1678] by jukka
Made room for estonian longer translations for 'move up' 'move down' in …
15:17 Ticket #1339 (here/absolute_url should be replaced with here_url) created by jukka
We have lots of page templates where construct here/absolute_url is used …
14:57 Changeset [1677] by pjotr
Added translation for object moving and deleting buttons
11:17 Changeset [1676] by pjotr
Changed one more problematic place, but it can really be done easier now
11:14 Ticket #1338 (The image searchbox on PresentationMaterial edit page always shows up at ...) closed by laszlo
fixed: (In [1675]) fixed #1338 spent 8h
11:14 Changeset [1675] by laszlo
fixed #1338 spent 8h
11:12 Ticket #1338 (The image searchbox on PresentationMaterial edit page always shows up at ...) created by gabor
10:58 Changeset [1674] by pjotr
Corrected a typo.

04/26/07:

20:12 Ticket #1238 (Get rid of old method of showing status messages) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [1673]) Fixed #1238. Changed the rest of portal_status_messages to …
20:12 Changeset [1673] by jukka
Fixed #1238. Changed the rest of portal_status_messages to …
16:46 Changeset [1672] by jukka
Worked on #1238, changed many cases of portal_status_message to use …
14:02 Ticket #1337 (Edit, tips for use and more...) created by jukka
Do we keep that 'tips for use' in student view? It still makes sense in a …
13:56 Ticket #1336 (htmlify seems to be mistaken sometimes) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [1671]) Fixed #1336. A rare case of good html without any <p> or <br …
13:56 Changeset [1671] by jukka
Fixed #1336. A rare case of good html without any <p> or <br /> -tags. …
13:30 Changeset [1670] by pjotr
Some fixes for russian translation
11:50 Ticket #1336 (htmlify seems to be mistaken sometimes) created by pjotr
Check out the LeMill FAQ at http://lemill.net/content/lemill-faq The …

04/25/07:

15:21 Ticket #1241 (Merge Toolbox and Lemill.net) closed by tarmo
fixed
15:02 Changeset [1669] by jukka
Changed all context/absolute_url -method calls to use here_url, which is …
13:35 Changeset [1668] by pjotr
Change password form will aso get comunity section colors
11:42 Ticket #1335 (User profile edit page colors) closed by pjotr
fixed: (In [1667]) Fixes #1335, taken it into community section
11:42 Changeset [1667] by pjotr
Fixes #1335, taken it into community section
02:43 Ticket #1335 (User profile edit page colors) created by hans
User profile edit page has colors from Content section: …

04/24/07:

16:04 Changeset [1666] by laszlo
fixed #1315 spent 1h
15:45 Ticket #1333 (Add as contact is broken) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [1665]) Fixed #1333, spent 2h. Refactored contact code.
15:44 Changeset [1665] by jukka
Fixed #1333, spent 2h. Refactored contact code.
15:37 Ticket #1326 (Presentation not visible for logged in user) closed by tarmo
fixed: When merging Toolbox into LeMill, if a Material in Toolbox had a link to a …
15:04 Ticket #1315 (</p> tag is included in the learning story on the front page) closed by laszlo
fixed: (In [1664]) fixed #1315 spent 2h
15:04 Changeset [1664] by laszlo
fixed #1315 spent 2h
14:44 Ticket #1334 (Add to collection throws UnicodeEncodeError if the language is not english) created by laszlo
Add to collection throws UnicodeEncodeError? if the user interface language …
14:39 Ticket #1324 (MemberFolder.getResources() does not return any collection) closed by pjotr
fixed: (In [1663]) Fixes #1324, Collection type objects are now searchable, also …
14:38 Changeset [1663] by pjotr
Fixes #1324, Collection type objects are now searchable, also changed …
12:29 Ticket #1333 (Add as contact is broken) created by tarmo
Trying to add another person as a contact takes you to the login form even …
12:05 Ticket #1332 (Reduce the size of LeMill's logo) created by martin
When viewing my content the left side menu is to long. To reach to the …
12:03 Ticket #1331 (LeMill starting page layout is misleading) created by martin
The layout of LeMill starting page (Content-Method-Tool) is misleading. …
12:02 Ticket #1330 (LeMill starting page is not important for loged in users) created by martin
I understand that starting page is important to users who are visiting …
12:00 Ticket #1329 (5 clicks for start new content) created by martin
Too much clicking when author after viewing the Student view of just …
11:56 Ticket #1328 (Jump and scroll on Multimedia template) created by martin
On Text+Multimedia template when inserting new text or media block, …

04/23/07:

15:19 Ticket #1327 (What's going on is full of Pieces) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [1662]) Fixed #1327. Spent 2min.
15:19 Changeset [1662] by jukka
Fixed #1327. Spent 2min.
14:34 Ticket #1327 (What's going on is full of Pieces) created by jukka
Making presentations and uploading necessary slides fills 'What's going …
14:08 Ticket #1316 (Forum posts on "What's going on?" page) closed by pjotr
fixed: (In [1661]) Fixes #1316, added a method for blog posts to show the creator …
14:08 Changeset [1661] by pjotr
Fixes #1316, added a method for blog posts to show the creator as the last …
13:50 Changeset [1660] by szabolcs
ref #1322 spent 5m
13:46 Ticket #1325 (Incorrect search results (only draft presentations)) closed by pjotr
fixed: (In [1659]) Fixes #1325, all published items should be shown now
13:46 Changeset [1659] by pjotr
Fixes #1325, all published items should be shown now

04/19/07:

19:18 Ticket #1326 (Presentation not visible for logged in user) created by hans
The following presentation is not visible for logged in user (Hans), I am …
19:04 Ticket #1325 (Incorrect search results (only draft presentations)) created by hans
I was searching for presentations, both draft and published: …
16:21 Ticket #1303 (More developed content deleting function is needed) closed by laszlo
fixed: (In [1658]) fixed #1303 spent 4h
16:21 Changeset [1658] by laszlo
fixed #1303 spent 4h
11:25 Ticket #1323 (Content links in the collection should go to student view) closed by pjotr
fixed: (In [1657]) Fixes #1323, also cleaned up some unnecessary stuff for other …
11:25 Changeset [1657] by pjotr
Fixes #1323, also cleaned up some unnecessary stuff for other links …

04/18/07:

14:30 Ticket #1322 (Media pieces are displayed in the portfolio) closed by szabolcs
fixed: (In [1656]) fixed #1322 spent 7h
14:30 Changeset [1656] by szabolcs
fixed #1322 spent 7h
11:44 Changeset [1655] by szabolcs
changed required python version to 2.4
11:14 Ticket #1321 (Number of collections in the "Full portfolio" portlet) closed by szabolcs
fixed: (In [1654]) fixed #1321 spent 7h
11:14 Changeset [1654] by szabolcs
fixed #1321 spent 7h
11:08 Ticket #1324 (MemberFolder.getResources() does not return any collection) created by szabolcs
I'm not sure, but this is probably a good solution: […]

04/17/07:

21:28 Ticket #1323 (Content links in the collection should go to student view) created by hans
Content links in the collection should go to student view: …
15:11 Ticket #1309 (Replies should be included in forum RSS feed) closed by pjotr
fixed: Seems to be fixed now.
15:07 Changeset [1653] by pjotr
References #1309, another try
14:58 Ticket #1309 (Replies should be included in forum RSS feed) reopened by pjotr
14:40 Changeset [1652] by pjotr
References #1309, added re: and topic name for replies
14:36 Changeset [1651] by szabolcs
ref #738 #1033 spent 8h Removed css handling. Common files appear only …
14:22 Ticket #1319 (Changing id (or title) deletes history) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [1650]) Fixed #1319. Cleaned a bit post_edit_script. Only difference …
14:22 Changeset [1650] by jukka
Fixed #1319. Cleaned a bit post_edit_script. Only difference is that …
13:55 Ticket #1309 (Replies should be included in forum RSS feed) closed by pjotr
fixed: (In [1649]) Fixes #1309, all stuff should now be included
13:55 Changeset [1649] by pjotr
Fixes #1309, all stuff should now be included
13:37 Changeset [1648] by pjotr
Changes name form Blog post to Forum post
12:50 Ticket #1314 (Titles of the featured places should be shortened) closed by pjotr
fixed: (In [1647]) Fixes #1314, all Featured titles should be cut when longer …
12:50 Changeset [1647] by pjotr
Fixes #1314, all Featured titles should be cut when longer that 48 …
12:22 Changeset [1646] by tarmo
Cleaned up standalone templates. Refs #738, #1033.
11:54 Ticket #1322 (Media pieces are displayed in the portfolio) created by hans
Media pieces are displayed in the portfolio, although user has enough …
11:40 Ticket #1321 (Number of collections in the "Full portfolio" portlet) created by hans
Number of collections in the "Full portfolio" portlet is always 0. For …
11:20 Ticket #1320 (Media pieces must have unique titles) created by hans
Currently media pieces must have unique titles. This means that if one …
11:18 Ticket #1318 (E-mail is not understandable) closed by tarmo
fixed
11:02 Changeset [1645] by szabolcs
ref #738 #1033 spent 30h
10:45 Ticket #1263 (Deleted resources should not be destroyed, but renamed with "del_" prefix) reopened by pjotr
Imagine situation: 1 -> someone does a MultimediaPage named "Armored …

04/16/07:

18:37 Ticket #1317 (Media piece has a cover image but no title) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [1644]) Fixed #1317, also on lemill.net.
18:37 Changeset [1644] by jukka
Fixed #1317, also on lemill.net.
18:30 Ticket #1319 (Changing id (or title) deletes history) created by jukka
If object has its id changed, its history gets cleared. I think that this …
17:14 Ticket #1263 (Deleted resources should not be destroyed, but renamed with "del_" prefix) closed by laszlo
fixed: (In [1643]) fixed #1263 spent 12h
17:14 Changeset [1643] by laszlo
fixed #1263 spent 12h
16:17 Ticket #1318 (E-mail is not understandable) created by hans
E-mail is probably not understandable in the following message: […] …
16:05 Ticket #1317 (Media piece has a cover image but no title) created by hans
Media piece has a cover image but no title: …
15:59 Ticket #1314 (Titles of the featured places should be shortened) reopened by hans
Was it a good fix? The height of "Featured ..." area is not fixed. This …
15:47 Ticket #1316 (Forum posts on "What's going on?" page) created by hans
Currently logged in user is displayed as an author for forum posts on …
14:54 Ticket #1302 (Odd layout of Forum message) closed by pjotr
fixed: (In [1642]) Fixes #1302, these pre tag objects should not break the layout …
14:54 Changeset [1642] by pjotr
Fixes #1302, these pre tag objects should not break the layout in IE any …
14:51 Ticket #1315 (</p> tag is included in the learning story on the front page) created by hans
</p> tag is included in the learning story on the front page (before "read …
14:30 Changeset [1641] by jukka
Made bracket links case-insensitive, as all id:s they link to are in …
14:19 Changeset [1640] by jukka
Comments were wrong in last commit.
14:09 Ticket #1312 (Invalid processing of body text and urls) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [1639]) Fixed #1312 and fixed #1311. Wrote test to make sure that …
14:09 Ticket #1311 (problems with htmlify method) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [1639]) Fixed #1312 and fixed #1311. Wrote test to make sure that …
14:09 Changeset [1639] by jukka
Fixed #1312 and fixed #1311. Wrote test to make sure that embed-problem …
13:49 Ticket #1297 (Confusing registration process) closed by pjotr
fixed: (In [1638]) Fixes #1297, it should display otr message now
13:49 Changeset [1638] by pjotr
Fixes #1297, it should display otr message now
13:27 Changeset [1637] by tarmo
Fixes for merge script. Refs #1241.
13:09 Ticket #1314 (Titles of the featured places should be shortened) closed by pjotr
fixed: (In [1636]) Fixes #1314
13:09 Changeset [1636] by pjotr
Fixes #1314
11:45 Ticket #1314 (Titles of the featured places should be shortened) created by pjotr
On Front Page long titles for three shown components are shortened …
11:28 Ticket #1313 (some strings are not added into the .pot file) created by pjotr
In some places we use our own Portal Messages which are translated in out …
10:10 Ticket #1312 (Invalid processing of body text and urls) created by tarmo
Body text processing is broken. For example in …
09:55 Ticket #1311 (problems with htmlify method) created by pjotr
LeMillTool?.py -> lien 507 As it is ATM: return s.replace('<', …

04/13/07:

15:40 Ticket #1310 ('What's going on?' displays only 1 action per object) created by jukka
'What's going on?' displays only the latest modification of resource and …

04/12/07:

14:03 Changeset [1635] by tarmo
Fixes to merge script.
12:06 Changeset [1634] by szabolcs
ref #738 #1033 spent 80h Currently SCORM and ZIP export is the same. …
12:03 Changeset [1633] by szabolcs
ref #738 This template generates the look of the exported resources. The …
10:20 Ticket #1304 (Support different fonts to multimedia template text area) closed by tarmo
invalid: I suppose you're talking about greek characters. LeMill supports unicode, …

04/11/07:

23:04 Changeset [1632] by jukka
Added support for wikilike linking between objects. [Fle3] or [Jukka] in …
14:56 Changeset [1631] by jukka
Fixed tests to get cookedText when necessary.
14:28 Ticket #1307 (Default titles for presentation slides are too long) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [1630]) Fixed #1307. Spent 1h.
14:28 Changeset [1630] by jukka
Fixed #1307. Spent 1h.
09:39 Ticket #1306 (User can add h1 tags to multimedia page) closed by pjotr
fixed: (In [1629]) Fixes #1306, will get to work as soon as Customization Policy …
09:39 Changeset [1629] by pjotr
Fixes #1306, will get to work as soon as Customization Policy Setup is …

04/10/07:

16:23 Ticket #1308 (Full text of forum post should be included in RSS) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [1628]) Changed getBodyText back to basic model without any …
16:23 Changeset [1628] by jukka
Changed getBodyText back to basic model without any html-parsing, as it …

04/09/07:

01:22 Ticket #1309 (Replies should be included in forum RSS feed) created by hans
Replies should be included in forum RSS feed. Currently only first post of …
01:21 Ticket #1308 (Full text of forum post should be included in RSS) created by hans
Full text of forum post should be included in RSS. Currently only first …
00:28 Ticket #1307 (Default titles for presentation slides are too long) created by hans
Current experience from shows that users do not change the default titles …
00:18 Changeset [1627] by jukka
Oops. Reversed failure/success.
00:14 Ticket #1305 (Error when renaming media piece) closed by jukka
fixed: (In [1626]) Fixed #1305. Also put fixed version to lemill.net …
00:13 Changeset [1626] by jukka
Fixed #1305. Also put fixed version to lemill.net skins/custom.
00:07 Ticket #1306 (User can add h1 tags to multimedia page) created by hans
User can add <h1> tags to multimedia page. Only <h2> headings should be …

04/08/07:

23:52 Ticket #1305 (Error when renaming media piece) created by hans
I received the following error when I tried to rename this media piece to …

04/05/07:

15:23 ProfilingResults edited by jukka
(diff)
14:46 Ticket #1304 (Support different fonts to multimedia template text area) created by martin
Math teachers use lot of Latin characters. They can’t use them in Toolbox …
13:40 Ticket #1303 (More developed content deleting function is needed) created by martin
It’s extremely complicated to delete slides of deleted presentation. Is it …
13:13 Ticket #1302 (Odd layout of Forum message) created by martin
Odd layout of Forum message in Calibrate Toolbox Community. The comment or …
10:35 Ticket #1301 (Edit multimedia page – Add media piece Error) created by martin
In: 1. Calibrate Toolbox 2. Multimedia template 3. Add media piece Typing …
10:32 Ticket #1300 (LeMill has media conversion capabilities) created by tarmo
LeMill can accept nearly any image, sound, video or office formats and …
10:29 Ticket #1212 (Groups should have "forums" not "blogs") closed by tarmo
fixed

04/04/07:

19:55 Changeset [1625] by jukka
Found that plone's check_id -script spent 30-170 seconds checking if …
17:37 Ticket #1299 (convert re.sub to string.replace) closed by szabolcs
fixed: (In [1624]) fixed #1299 spent 3h
17:37 Changeset [1624] by szabolcs
fixed #1299 spent 3h
14:48 Ticket #1295 (Forum topic table displays wrong information) closed by szabolcs
fixed: (In [1623]) fixed #1295 spent 10m
14:48 Changeset [1623] by szabolcs
fixed #1295 spent 10m
14:25 Ticket #1299 (convert re.sub to string.replace) created by szabolcs
re.sub is much slower than string.replace and most of them can be replaced …
14:16 Ticket #1285 (Rewrite string joins in loops) closed by szabolcs
fixed
13:47 Ticket #1298 (Using references in text) created by jukka
Because we already use Media Pieces as parts when building articles, we …
13:46 Changeset [1622] by szabolcs
tests for getBodyText
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.