- Locate ticket you want to work on.
- Accept the ticket (and if it's not estimated yet, add an estimate of how much time you think you'll need).
- Take an svn update.
- Create unit tests that match the ticket description.
- Implement until tests pass.
- Do an svn commit, with a message like "references #15, spent 2h, remaining 4h". You can leave out the "remaining"-part if your estimate hasn't changed (the amount spent will be deducted from the remaining time). Aliases for "references" are: "refs", "re", "see". You can also close the ticket, with the commands "close", "closed", "closes", "fix", "fixes", "fixed".
See http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/richdocument/unit-testing for more details on writing unit tests.
- For indentation use 4 spaces
- For line feeds use Unix line feeds (LF)
- Use normal naming conventions used in Plone