wiki:Meetings

Version 22 (modified by tarmo, 14 years ago) (diff)

Meeting on 13.12. held

Meetings

Weekly Skype meetings are held on tuesdays, at 11:00 AM (EEST), 10:00 AM (CEST).

Here's a list of past meetings, the most recent first.

13.12.2005, 11:00 EEST (Skype)

Agenda

  • Status reports
  • Planning the next face-to-face sprint in January

Minutes

  • Status reports
    • Martin worked on interfaces and 3rd party products and will continue with Hans.
    • Vahur and Mart were in Vienna, so not much progress there. Vahur will continue with his tickets.
    • Meelis will take the tickets related to the new case study feature.
    • Teemu will leave for holidays tomorrow and will return in the middle of January.
    • László has installed Plone into Linux. Hungarians can work for the next two weeks, then Sztaki will be closed.
    • Others: Please add your status reports here.
  • Face-to-face meeting will be held in Budapest before the middle of January. Something like 3 days is probably ok. This is for programmers only, so no need for everybody to join in. László will check things from Sztaki's side, and Martin will ask Vahur's and Meelis's schedules.

6.12.2005 (No meeting)

Status reports

  • Tarmo: Last week worked on some UI related tickets, improved burndown chart. This week no specific plans, probably will work on UI a bit more.
  • Everyone: add your report here

29.11.2005 11:00 EEST (Skype)

Agenda

  • Current status (what's happened, any problems, what's happening next)
  • Discussion on investigating products that may be useful to us

Minutes

  • Present: Balázs, László, Martin, Tarmo, Vahur
  • Estonians are moving from one building to another, so some disruptions of work there.
  • Martin will coordinate the review of other products. He's already started, and will create a wiki page for the results. Others should add information about products they find in the technology page. Martin will then create task tickets out of them and others can select a few which they'll look at and write a short summary about.
  • Vahur plans to close all tickets he's committed to.
  • László will take a look at ArchGenXML and write a summary about it. He'll also work on his tickets.
  • Tarmo has some other products to work with, but will work on building the customization policy and closing UI related tickets.
  • Meelis will work with selected tickets and trys to commit them for end of week
  • Hans: setting up Toolbox, working on paper prototypes and Human Interface Guidelines. Offline next Monday and Tuesday.
  • Others should add their plans for the week here

14.11.2005 15:00 EEST (Skype)

Agenda

  • Current status from all partners:
    • What's been going on?
    • Any problems?
    • What's happening next?
  • Next week's workshop in Helsinki:
    • Travel and accomodation arrangements
    • Computer and network issues
  • Other issues

Minutes

  • Present: Balázs, László, Martin, Tarmo, Teemu
  • What's done:
    • All design session results are in the wiki except for the Norwegians, who have promised to post their results tonight.
  • What's happening next:
    • Creating user stories this week (very important!). Teemu and Hans will start and others can follow the examples.
    • Finishing travel arrangements for next week (Mart and Balázs)
  • Next week's workshop:
    • Add any ideas you have into the wiki page.
    • Apparently everybody has their own laptop with wireless connectivity. If you need a cable connection, you must send your MAC address to Tarmo this week!

7.11.2005 15:00 EEST (Skype)

Agenda

  • Current status from all partners:
    • What's been going on?
    • Any problems?
    • What's happening next?
  • Other issues

Minutes

  • What's done:
  • What's happening next:
    • Design sessions in Hungary will be held tomorrow, summaries will be done by Friday.
    • Design sessions in Norway should be done by Friday.
    • Next week: writing user stories from the session results.
    • Teemu and/or Hans will post some information on user stories.
    • Next week we'll plan the workshop in Helsinki in more detail.

31.10.2005 15:00 EEST (Skype)

Agenda

  • Current status from all partners:
    • What's been going on?
    • Any problems?
    • What's happening next?

Minutes

  • What's been going on:
    • All scenarios are ready, and translated to Finnish and Estonian
    • Teemu is holding the design session in Finland today
    • Hans is holding the design session in Estonia today
  • What's happening next:
    • Everybody should check out the Polls page and answer the question regarding what kind of laptop they're bringing.
    • Hans will stay in Tallin to summarize and translate the session
    • Three weeks until the first sprint, and by then we must complete:
      • hold the design sessions, write summaries, translate them into English
      • turn those translated summaries into user stories and/or feature requirements

21.10.2005, 11:30 EEST (Skype)

Agenda

  • Selection of chairman and secretary
  • Current status from all partners:
    • What's been going on?
    • Any problems?
    • What's happening next?
  • Trac walkthrough by Tarmo
    • Wiki
    • RSS
    • Tickets
  • Decisions:
    • Weekly meeting time
    • IM selection
  • Whatever comes up

Minutes

  • Present: Hans, László, Mart, Meelis, Tarmo, Teemu, Vahur.
  • Hans chaired, Tarmo was secretary
  • Current status:
    • What's been going on:
    • What's happening next:
      • Creation of all scenarios (#2) by 26.10. by Hans, László, Teemu, and Terje.
      • Teacher recruitment (#3) by 28.10. by Hans, László, and Teemu.
      • Design session instructions (#7) by 28.10 by Teemu and Hans.
      • Design sessions (#4) by 4.11. by Teemu, Hans, and László.
      • and so on: see milestone Initial design
  • Decisions:
    • Weekly online VoIP meeting time was scheduled for Monday, at 15:00 EEST, 14:00 CEST. The meeting should be no longer than half an hour and focus on future things, as the history should be visible in the Trac.
    • IM platform was selected to be IRC. Tarmo will set up the channel.