Here are short lists what every class should be able to do to provide some basis for writing tests.
- View collection X
- Change coverimage (coverimage is inherited from memberfolder) X
- Rename X
- Add resource to collection (different types) X
- Remove resource from a collection X
- Check if it is a story
- Presents itself as a story, if story
- Edit story
- A proper story can end up to a portal front page.
- Collections can be viewed in special mode, where browsing arrows are displayed and links take to resources inside the collection.
- Collections can give out zips (or htmls).
- Collections can give out scorm-objects.
- If a resource is added to collection, resource's view page displays this.
- If a resource is removed from a collection, resource's view page doesn't have a link to this collection.
- Deleted or private draft resource is not visible in collection, unless the private draft is owned by collection's owner.
- Change order of objects in collection
- Is created automatically X
- Shows empty folder correctly X
- User's collections are shown in collectionsfolder X
- Deleted collections are not visible in collectionsfolder. X
- #1852 Draft content that is not visible should not be displayed on "What's going on?" page
- Check that recent -page has RSS-feed
- Check that groups have RSS-feeds
- Check that blogposts have RSS-feeds
- Check that any browse result page has RSS-feed (with arguments).
- Check that text with all georgian (unicode) characters can be found with portal search.